Rerolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFat

04-30-2013

The problem with new Rerolls, they are an individual commodity that bring dynamic ONLY to the games where they are active, and therefore cannot be used as a tactic because of how many games a summoner has to go through without rerolling to get one back.

Rerolls shouldn't be rewarded over a long period of time, while that helps solve instant que drops in champ select and is slightly more forgiving, i think they should be mixed in as party of a regular team dynamic in ARAM, instead of a "premium" ability. Rerolls should be usable for champs that don't fit into a team composition, not don't fit in to the particular liking of a person. That being said rerolls should be granted on a team basis, like every team gets to choose 1 or 2 champs that they want to reroll. So that if they are a full support team, or if they have 3 tanks, then maybe they can work together and reroll 1 or two of those tanks away. The problem with leaving rerolls as a "premium" ability that is granted over the long run is if this happens to an unfortunate summoner 3 games in a row, he's stuck with a champ that isn't fully beneficial to his team. Also, it will make rerolls more expendable as a team, instead of people saving them up for a rainy day.

vasheenomed

04-30-2013

I think it would make more sense maybe for rerolls to work different depending on the game type.... for ranked that is true because that is always done with teams, but I do think they should be game based so they are a strategic thing. But for normal game modes I think it should go by player instead of by team, because otherwise everyone will argue about why they need it. giving 1 per person in unranked and then like 2 or 3 per team in ranked would make more sense to me (this is assuming they eventually have ranked)

DKTaika

04-30-2013

If its taking you a long time to earn rerolls then you dont have a very large champion pool. So in theory with a smaller pool you should be good with more of them so not need that many rerolls as your chance of randoming a champ you can play well is higher. If you want more rerolls then buy more champs and expand your pool further. Or just try learning the champs you already own so you dont even need to reroll.

For me its not a very long period of time as I have almost every champion so I earn 141 points per aram so I get a reroll every 2nd match with points to spare.

ItsDangerous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

I think youre looking for this...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=48