Battle for Freljord Secondary Quest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UpSmash the Salt

04-30-2013

Did anyone play a match in which 2 of the queens were against each other? After a certain point, we got a secondary quest where one of the queens had to fight the other. Not in the patch notes! We had Sej on our team and the opposing team had Lissandra. We won the battle and our Sej got a buff calling her the "Queen of Freljord" but the buff does nothing lol.

Anyone else experienced this yet? Or figured out what actually triggers it (i.e. both champs hitting level 16 or something)?

ViashinoWizard

04-30-2013

I've experienced this. I was Lissandra vs. Ashe. She got an assist on me and won, so she got a little crown floating over her head for the rest of the match.

I think it only triggers when A) There's at least one of the 3 sisters on each team, B) The same sister isn't on both teams, C) All sisters have hit level 18, and D) All 10 players are alive.

It doesn't have any in-game impact, but that crown is hella sweet.

Viaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

lol i got it as lissandra against ashe and won, I AM THE ICE QUEEN bow BEFORE THE ICEBORN it was pretty awesome .

BlackDarK9

05-04-2013

Yeah. It can be Ashe,Sejunia, and Lissandra. If any of them are on opposing teams to Lissandra the quest well proc at level 18.

barays

05-05-2013

I experienced this as sej against an ashe and won. i think i was lvl 15 when i got the quest so maybe it is then, or she hit 18, or it has to do with time in game.

God Of EmPerOR

05-15-2013

I just saw the secondary quest appeared on my screen. It was Ashe vs. Lissandra. It looks Awesome

gunking123

05-21-2013

only work for Ashe,Sejunia, and Lissandra ?