Losing LP for dodging???WTF

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SUKAFACE

Junior Member

04-30-2013

this is completely unacceptable instead of fixing a problem with trolls you have enhanced it, now people I cant dodge a game without losing LP? so when i get trolled by soraka mid or im in a duo bot lane group with someone and other teammates dont communicate and ruin the team comp im going to be punished?

this is not right, im a customer and the fact that you still have done nothing to deal with trolls in ranked games is completely asinine.

please tell me im not the only one with a problem here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tbird

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Stahp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kattron

Senior Member

04-30-2013

"Fixing the problem with trolls bla bla" For instance, If something like that was done you couldn´t play ranked, why? Cause you´re a troll.

BOOM! I´m out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snes C

Senior Member

04-30-2013

The examples you provided aren't trolls, those are players who want to win games. It's entirely possible that they will succeed. However, if you let them try and fail to win the way they want, they will wise up in the future.

Riot does plenty with actual trolls in ranked. They get them banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGrimm999

The Council

04-30-2013

You don't lose elo for dodging only LP, and its like what, 3 LP? Just dodge, its only 5 minutes gees.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-30-2013

So you're saying, that you were 100% certain you would lose. And now you're mad that you got marked as having a loss? How does that make sense?

Also, did you read the ranked system FAQ? If you did, you already knew about this mechanic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snes C View Post
The examples you provided aren't trolls, those are players who want to win games. It's entirely possible that they will succeed. However, if you let them try and fail to win the way they want, they will wise up in the future.

Riot does plenty with actual trolls in ranked. They get them banned.
No. There are trolls. Maybe not the ones he provided, but there are.


Riot does nothing at all with trolls in ranked. They ban normal players for no reason and let trolls ruin games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

108th Fruit

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
You don't lose elo for dodging only LP, and its like what, 3 LP? Just dodge, its only 5 minutes gees.
Whoa I thought you died/quit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delta Sniper

Senior Member

04-30-2013

A) Its only LP you lose your MMR (ELO) doesnt go down.

B) League is free So customer doesnt seem correct to me

C) There is no easy way to fix this issue without people abusing it.

D) you cant prove to me you would have lost any game you dodged.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
So you're saying, that you were 100% certain you would lose. And now you're mad that you got marked as having a loss? How does that make sense?

Also, did you read the ranked system FAQ? If you did, you already knew about this mechanic.
Why should he lose Lp for getting trolled? Makes no sense.

Dodging is a way to avoid trolls, and riot is punishing normal players for wanting to have fun in the game.


123