Frejlord Alliances.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elfriede1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Okay so I wanted to know what alliance did you guys choose and why. I want you guys to look at it in a role-playing way and pretend that your some kind of champion who's supposed to choose an alliance.

What would be your motive in choosing an alliance in the first place and why did you choose that specific alliance? Remember that you have no idea about the true intentions of Lissandra and you're just some champion all caught up in this war.

Avarosan seems like the good alliance here wanting to unite every tribe into one whole Frejlord, but it sounds way too good to be true. Is it truly possible to unite all cultures into one?

Winter's Claw feels way too aggressive for me. Conquering Frejlord by the use of military might? It may not sound as appealing as Avarosan, but it seems like Frejlord would stand as a much stronger place if it was ruled by the Winter's Claw.

Frostguards....Hmm...God knows what the hell these guys offered you in order to gain your allegiance.

Elfriede1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Bump~

Lunatic Flux

04-30-2013

Avarosan, because Queen Ashe was the first skin I ever fell in-love with instantly.

SlumlordThanatos

04-30-2013

I'm just gonna spectate.

Freljord is screwed no matter who wins, so I'm just going to enjoy the fireworks while munching on popcorn.

Shaco ftwin

04-30-2013

Avarosan. I always took the "good" faction in every game I've ever played.

Elfriede1

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
I'm just gonna spectate.

Freljord is screwed no matter who wins, so I'm just going to enjoy the fireworks while munching on popcorn.
How awful. -.-" The Winters Claw seems like the only hope Frejlord has tbh.

Anketh

04-30-2013

To be honest, based on what lore we've been delivered, it would be beneficial to the other city-states for Freljord to remain in a state of inner conflict, which reduces their global impact. Putting aside nation loyalties, Avarosan seems like the safe bet for pretty much any champion, both in the long and short term; Lissandra and her iceguard may lure some away, but very few people should have reason to side with Sejuani. Nobody wants to be worried about aggressive barbarian invaders from the north, and all we've seen of Sejuani so far has been war, war, war...and bacon.

justJoekingg

04-30-2013

As a champion that is being "drafted" into the conflict, I'd have to pick Winter's Claw.
While I personally like Ashe (and her skin), Freljord isn't in a place to be talking about loyal/noble unification, that time has passed. It's time for Winter's Claw to unite Freljord through willpower and strength, kind of like the Zerg in Starcraft will follow whoevers willpower is strongest.

While it may seem Winter's Claw is too brutal and barbaric, Freljord is in a postion right now that needs direct assertion to amend itself and prosper for the near future. Maybe after Winter Claw comes in and fixes up Freljord, a time of peaceful unity though Ashe's terms can be found. But as of right now, the likes of Sejuani's rule is required if Freljord is to survive it's next coming years.

Freljord will have power through force and through will, which is the best kind to have when it comes to leading a nation, at least for now... not to mention she is willing to protect Freljord and it's people and ideals with her life. She has deeper and purer intentions than many believe, she's not some bloodthirsty warmonger, she's a hardened wiseman that understands what situation is required for what scenario, and she realizes Winter Claw is needed in this time of Freljord's existence.

Snotlauncher

04-30-2013

Lissandra's so that she can conquer Valoran and Freljord it.

Riot style.

Thorgaindule

04-30-2013

Sejuani, she has been my favorite champion since she was Released
THERE SHALL NEVER BE PEACE IN THE FROZEN NORTH, THE FRELIJORD SHALL REMAIN STRONG!
Also Support Seju OP