Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Freljord SECRET passives !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azeph

04-30-2013

Happened to get Lissandra in the Howling Fjord today , and got matched up against an Ashe, when we both hit 16 an event quest appeared asking me to kill Ashe , as she it an important player in the fight for the power to rule over Freljord .

If you kill her you get :
-A (useless but still fun ) buff (see image below )
-An ice crown floating over your head (image as well )
-Also not sure if it's character specific or due to the event being fulfilled , the vendor soon started mumbling things like "now the watchers are coming " and stuff

I'm pretty sure this will happen when any 2 of the leading Freljord campain champions are in enemy teams and reach level 16 : Lissandra, ashe , Sejuani (?) , Trundle (?) ...

Not sure if this will happen in other maps, needs confirmation

Internet

04-30-2013

nifty! good find.

Mico27

04-30-2013

cool!

xYol0swag420x

04-30-2013

this happened in my first aram
ashe vs sejuani
ashe won
our team had sejuani

Bossman POJO

04-30-2013

its all against the 3
ashe vs sejuani
ashe vs lissandra
sejuani vs lissandra

Clockworksummonr

04-30-2013

To be honest, this was posted on surrender at 20 WEEKS ago.

It triggers whenever any of the sisters are on an opposite side, the winner gets the crown.

You're the first one to post actual pictures of a character adorned with the crown though.

Voidgolem

04-30-2013

it was on SR on the PBE.

weird playing Lissandra's alt-skin and having this bright blue hat.

Azeph

04-30-2013

Quote:
Clockworksummonr:
To be honest, this was posted on surrender at 20 WEEKS ago.

It triggers whenever any of the sisters are on an opposite side, the winner gets the crown.

You're the first one to post actual pictures of a character adorned with the crown though.

Glad to hear surrender's as sharp as always, would be useless to post this without any proof would it ?

Ansaa

04-30-2013

I had the same thing happen to me just now in my first PVP Lissandra match. Probably the funnest match I've had in FOREVER and my first PvP pentakill. SO AMAZING. I even got the Killing blow on Ashe too with E of all things.

Easter Egg: Read the buff. There is a typo: "Lissadra" when it should be "Lissandra"... they missed the N!

Judgment19

04-30-2013

On a separate note. You can target one of the little fluffy baby goat things on the explorers side of the map.