Regarding Rune Voli

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eltipoedy66

04-30-2013

When they changed the skin prices they established that 975 skins were a new model, new effects and possibly new VO and animations, but this new Voli is just a new model; it just glows a little when his ult is up and it fits perfectly in the 750 class since they are a new model and sometimes new efects, just like northern Voli.

The skin looks good, don't get me wrong but I think it's in the wrong price range.

Thoughts?

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltipoedy66 View Post
When they changed the skin prices they established that 975 skins were a new model, new effects and possibly new VO and animations, but this new Voli is just a new model; it just glows a little when his ult is up and it fits perfectly in the 750 class since they are a new model and sometimes new efects, just like northern Voli.

The skin looks good, don't get me wrong but I think it's in the wrong price range.

Thoughts?
Are you sure you got that right?

975 RP
975 RP skins feature a new model, textures and splash image; some skins in this tier will feature new animations, visual effects and sounds where appropriate for the theme of the skin.
We expect that 50-75% of skins released in 2013 will be 975 RP, and they are eligible to be put on sale.
Examples: Haunted Maokai, Jade Dragon Wukong

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

I personally think this new skin is pretty bad. Actually all of Voli's skins are just meh at best when compared to his default. But if anyone wants to buy it then more power to you. Ill just stick with default until a truly badass skin for him comes out

eltipoedy66

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
I personally think this new skin is pretty bad. Actually all of Voli's skins are just meh at best when compared to his default. But if anyone wants to buy it then more power to you. Ill just stick with default until a truly badass skin for him comes out
Yeah, I prefer the default because it's the only one when he's a polar bear and the skins are just meh.