Black frost anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Anivia Ever

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Riot take my money.

Also, doesn't the attack animation seem a lot smoother and faster on black frost anivia?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

04-30-2013

I don't really care for "Evil Anivia".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyAtheismo

Senior Member

04-30-2013

I'm just terrified of the influx of terribad Anivia players who haven't played her in 7 months.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muckay

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Yes!
As someone who's been playing Anivia since season 1, i'm in love.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Aussie1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-30-2013

She looks great so does voli


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorDark

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyAtheismo View Post
I'm just terrified of the influx of terribad Anivia players who haven't played her in 7 months.
As an anivia main player. Seeing this happen bothers me terribly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HippiekillerVX9

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorDark View Post
As an anivia main player. Seeing this happen bothers me terribly
Why? I dont understand this mentality. "X champ is my fav so I hate when people play it poorly". Personally, if Im not playing a particular champ in a game all I want is for my team to play well (as well as they can), doesnt matter what champ. And if the other teams plays poorly, thats even better. Even if it is my favorite champ they are doing poorly with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amalfi

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippiekillerVX9 View Post
Why? I dont understand this mentality. "X champ is my fav so I hate when people play it poorly". Personally, if Im not playing a particular champ in a game all I want is for my team to play well (as well as they can), doesnt matter what champ. And if the other teams plays poorly, thats even better. Even if it is my favorite champ they are doing poorly with.
That happens to me too, I hate when I see a bad Syndra because it just feeds the "she sucks" trend, personally, i think "X champ is my fav so I hate when people play it poorly" happens because as your fav champion, you obviously like him/her, and to some extent know his/her lore and his/her power, and dont want the champion to suck, you want people to respect and fear the champion.