[Guide] Kayle - The Anti-Carry Angel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emelius

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoroFuyutsuki View Post
Tyrandamere
Its "Tryndamere".
><

ragga

07-20-2010

I agree whole-heartedly with this playstyle. kayle's ability to zone out their mid is the key point of the guide, imo. I build different items, but use the same zoning techniques.

i get doran ring to start, with clarity and teleport for summoner spells. this way i have the little bonus to ap and will never run out of mana. i find that some carries wil have the advantage until lvl 3, when you get lvl 2 reckoning, but then u can start to take control. i get heal at lvl 4 and clarity my mana back. i port back when i have enough money for sorc boots. with m. pen marks and the boots, q will hit like a truck. this is where you can really zone them out. just harrass them back with reckoning and your ranged attacks, healing as needed. clarity when you run low on mana. rinse and repeat.

it is not uncommen for a gank to come, fail thanks to bubble and move spd, and then need to stay for a 1v2 mid, while we push a side lane.

XmasHamm

07-20-2010

You need to get rageblade on kayle. Rageblade + Nashors tooth are her core items.

PinkPWNAGE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

A kayle that relies on righteous fury with no Guinsoo is just... not as effective as it could be. Guinsoo is kayles bread and butter