League Judgment - Irelia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sainen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
It seems everyone in her family is a master of some oddball form of martial arts...

Gogo badass sleeve-whacking!

In all seriousness - is it just me, or did this judgement fix her artwork? O.o

They basically came out and said "yes, she is young... yes, she will stick her own father like a pig"

Either that, or she succeeded where Lux failed and pulled a Swain there at the end... (saw through the illusion, that is.)

At any rate, ca't wait to see her in action... Guess the Champion Spotlight comes tomarrow, though?
No it did not fix her artwork. in fact it made it worse, because it is a clear cop out.

123e

11-12-2010

this is badass, I really can't wait for this champion. I really dont care if she's 12600 IP, I'll still buy her and all her skins.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

11-12-2010

So this lore doesn't fit at all with her cheerleader splash art. Any young woman who can gut her father, illusion or not, without blinking, does not smile like that happy-go-luxxy girl does.

Her in game art makes her look like a mage more than any blade-warrior.

Searathus

11-12-2010

I feel like her lore doesn't match the latest picture you gave us.

Lukiner

11-12-2010

badass Irelia and her family
oh my god this is so epic when I read this I see a kung fu fight from an epic film or smth like this but when I try to put our new Irelia into this it's so **** hard to think about this

dunno who is making this Judgements but is sooooo good at this

high five man

jGrondo

11-12-2010

In this story and the lore they give her such a dark atmosphere but the way she looks in no way reflects that darkness.

MrChuckles

11-12-2010

I think the censored word was supposed to be 'shift', but the f was missed. Shift her head makes more sense than duck her head, especially seeing how the blade still grazed her cheek.

Phantasmagorian

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainen View Post
No it did not fix her artwork. in fact it made it worse, because it is a clear cop out.
This man is right. That artwork is truly atrocious. She went form deadly ninja assassin to rouge cheerleader. Heavily disappointing.

NeonSpotlight

11-12-2010

Here I was thinking the censored out word was ****, as in she c0cked her head to dodge the blade so it grazed through her cheek.

K D Bonez

11-12-2010

Hrm . . . duck. Nope, that's not banned.