League Judgment - Irelia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittenBurglar

11-12-2010

what happened to bobaganoosh!?

Swampf0x

11-12-2010

Sounds pretty BA, now lets hope the graphic design matches.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsative View Post
She managed WHAT her head?
I imagine she managed to duck her head and there was a typo with the u replacing it with an i.

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Only 800 ip away from 6300, I will have Irelia!

sainen

11-12-2010

I can deal with young, but the the current art looks too young.

AstorSapolsky

11-12-2010

Come on now, guys. I think this is just misunderstood. She clearly ****** **** **** **** ****it the ****ing **** pantaloons ****** ****** ****** ****, but then the **** ******* in a **** ****ier ****, so they changed it to "****" to not spoil any upcoming Judgments.

Edit: lol at downvoters giving us **** for calling them out and having some fun. Grow up, we didn't say we hated the Judgment.

Edit^2: I kinda hate this Judgment. "I'm badass! No I am! I am, too! This can't be real, that person isn't badass enough! Judo chop!"

Enrayged

11-12-2010

It seems everyone in her family is a master of some oddball form of martial arts...

Gogo badass sleeve-whacking!

In all seriousness - is it just me, or did this judgement fix her artwork? O.o

They basically came out and said "yes, she is young... yes, she will stick her own father like a pig"

Either that, or she succeeded where Lux failed and pulled a Swain there at the end... (saw through the illusion, that is.)

At any rate, ca't wait to see her in action... Guess the Champion Spotlight comes tomarrow, though?

Crownface

11-12-2010

These are getting progressively worse. I can't wait for the judgment entitled "Swordy - The Swordfighter" where the story is "He fought a guy with swords and then the other guy asked 'Why do you want to join the League?' and Swordy said 'To fight with swords' and the guy said 'Okay' and then he walked in."

Pigmeo

11-12-2010

Might as well call them the kickass family o.O.

Sybaritic

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
These are getting progressively worse. I can't wait for the judgment entitled "Swordy - The Swordfighter" where the story is "He fought a guy with swords and then the other guy asked 'Why do you want to join the League?' and Swordy said 'To fight with swords' and the guy said 'Okay' and then he walked in."

I'd play fighter from 8-bit theater if they made him a champ. And would love that as a judgment.