League Judgment - Irelia

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mat Cauthon

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsative View Post
Reading another Irelia thread just makes waiting harder...

She managed WHAT her head?
Pretty sure it was supposed to say "duck," and the author hit the letter one space to the right of D.

Captain Obvious, AWAAAAAYYYY!

Dragonix80

11-12-2010

Sweet story!!!

Krainz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Nice post, but with a poor focus on Irelia's special abilities. By the way it seems, she is gonna fight like a Power Ranger, spinning, jumping and kicking. Barely using weapons.

Riot, are you going to attend the majority and make Irelia seem more adult, more serious? Real blades (not those toys), no babyface, sharpened armor and those laces. Irelia can be much more than what you are making her off.

****, I was even thinking that her hair would follow the blades' moves.

Goonswarm

11-12-2010

Neat, wtb spotlight/skin previews!

Tall White Guy

11-12-2010

+1
keep up the good work riot

Dragonix80

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
Nice post, but with a poor focus on Irelia's special abilities. By the way it seems, she is gonna fight like a Power Ranger, spinning, jumping and kicking. Barely using weapons.

Riot, are you going to attend the majority and make Irelia seem more adult, more serious? Real blades (not those toys), no babyface, sharpened armor and those laces. Irelia can be much more than what you are making her off.

****, I was even thinking that her hair would follow the blades' moves.
This isn't a thread about a dumb concept art. Keep it OUT of this thread. This thread is about the story and lore.

Pulsative

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat Cauthon View Post
Pretty sure it was supposed to say "duck," and the author hit the letter one space to the right of D.

Captain Obvious, AWAAAAAYYYY!
Actually, checked it from EU forum, it is supposed to be "shift"

Cirno9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Sounds interesting. I wll buy her.

Krainz

11-12-2010

I want a champion design that fills the lore, about a woman who ninja'ed with her katanajutsu around an army of Noxians, faced death and necromantic curses, and even had had those curses reversed by a blessed starchild. After that, she painted her sword with the blood of her enemies.

I don't want a child who plays with maladies. I want an agile blademaster, as said by lore and the Judgment.

Kind regards,

Krainz.

yahel

11-12-2010

lawls for auto censor

12345612 ... 25