Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Quests!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geoff The Cat

04-30-2013

I was derping around in the code and I stumbled on these, right with Rengar/Ka'Zix quests...
I'll just paste the code and bold the important parts

tr "game_quest_description_avl_start" = "<mainText>Lissandra is an abomination. Ashe must eliminate her to protect her people.</mainText>"
tr "game_quest_description_avs_start" = "<mainText>Sejuani cannot be reasoned with. Ashe must defeat her to build a better future for the Freljord.</mainText>"

tr "game_quest_description_khazixhunt" = "<subtitleLeft>The Hunt is On!</subtitleLeft><mainText>Kha'Zix must kill Rengar first to become the ultimate predator. (Assists count.)<br><br><font color='#FDD017'>''I have grown and adapted since I took his eye. I will feast on lion!'' - Kha'Zix</font><br></mainText>"
tr "game_quest_description_lva_start" = "<mainText>Ashe is a powerful symbol to her people. Lissandra must kill her, so they will fall in line.</mainText>"
tr "game_quest_description_lvs_start" = "<mainText>Sejuani is too reckless and powerful to control. Lissandra must put her down.</mainText>"

tr "game_quest_description_rengarhunt" = "<subtitleLeft>The Hunt is On!</subtitleLeft><mainText>Rengar must kill Kha'Zix first to become the ultimate hunter. (Assists count.)<br><br><font color='#FDD017'>''This twisted monster has evaded me for too long. I will have his head!'' - Rengar</font><br></mainText>"
tr "game_quest_description_sva_start" = "<mainText>Ashe's peaceful alliance must be broken. Sejuani must kill her and rule with strength.</mainText>"
tr "game_quest_description_svl_start" = "<mainText>Lissandra is an abomination. Sejuani must crush her to purify the Freljord.</mainText>"

tr "game_quest_name_khazixhunt" = "The Hunt is On!"
tr "game_quest_name_threesisters" = "Battle for Freljord"

Don't know if theres already a post on this, but I saw this and got really excited. This is a direct excerpt from the code and it makes me happy to have more quests

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

04-30-2013

slowbro.jpg

does no one read spoiler sites?

ROG makes money somehow