Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar VS Kha'Zix

Rengar 32 47.76%
Kha'Zix 35 52.24%
Voters 67 .

Rengar VS Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

05-02-2013

Quote:
Jaeoxenos:

Rengar vs Kha'zix two great champions that will never ever meet in battle again... lore wise.

At least not meet AND kill each other in battle. I think they're stalking each other A LOT around the halls of the Institute, but by stalemate or interference they're just not able to end it.

Seth Lightheart

05-03-2013

Quote:
Naked Malzahar:
If LoL had a continuous storyline, I think that both Rengar and Kha'Zix would end their lives in claws of each other.

I like this.

However, if League was a living world I would say Zix because he would just need to consume one champion and that would be it to push him over the edge to kill Rengar. The last time they fought Zix won, he blinded Rengar.

But... if this was a written world, which it is, I would say Rengar as Rengar loosing would make a bland story.

Also, I just want to add after reading both of their lore that Zix is clearly the stronger one. Rengar almost died after fighting the bug. The bug didn't face such problems. Also rengar has the clear advantage of surprise on his side.

Username L

Recruiter

06-12-2013

Well go back and read the lores. Rengar "swears" to take Kha'Zix's head. But Kha'Zix "will" feast on Rengar. Both in the written and in the League Kha'zix is clearly stronger and always comes out on top. Kha'Zix is the clear winner here.