Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra and Freljord skins available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z0nne

04-30-2013

For some reason i hate the Shyvanna skin, is ugly beyond belief, The helmet is so square makes her look like a golem or something, her Dragon things are just too big and have nothing interesting to them, the outfit is ugly, the feet are super tiny, the dragon is awful as well.

I'm sad because i love playing Shyvanna and she needed a new skin, but this skin has literally not one thing that i like about it =(

xXTerusXx

04-30-2013

omg yes volibear skin!!!

SWWEEEEETTTTTT i love you riot.

The Ruined King

04-30-2013

Wish I could afford RP, still might get Lisanndra with IP eventually, she looks like fun!

dooku183

Recruiter

04-30-2013

you guys really pumped out a ton of updates this week, and it all looks really good, thanks!

Eurobeus

04-30-2013

LightDragoon88 should see this and admit I was right.

On another note: I will be enjoying Lissandra quite a bit

Squeezoid

04-30-2013

sad about lissandra skin.... it looks like a recolor... worst skin in this patch.... oh well.. no budle for you.... ill save that rp for another skin...

FinaI Hour

04-30-2013

Quote:
vonchix:
Give me that shyvana skin ! now ! LOL

I dont even own Shyvanna but i will now and that skin

Vale Kirway

04-30-2013

Quote:
Z0nne:
For some reason i hate the Shyvanna skin, is ugly beyond belief, The helmet is so square makes her look like a golem or something, her Dragon things are just too big and have nothing interesting to them, the outfit is ugly, the feet are super tiny, the dragon is awful as well.

I'm sad because i love playing Shyvanna and she needed a new skin, but this skin has literally not one thing that i like about it =(

you are not a true fan of Shyvana.... shame on you, this skin is very sexy and deadly, the in game effects we're amazing on PBE.

Muffinsong

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Add more junk to the junkyard trundle skin
the new remake doesn't look junky enough

Zuvas

04-30-2013

take all my money