Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra and Freljord skins available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTripkid

04-30-2013

Oh Riot. I'm so proud of you! :')

Othadum

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Pedobear Voli going in for some Annie.

TehHypocrite

04-30-2013

anyone know if these skins are available for a limited time?

Nosovich

04-30-2013

Why I will be voting for the Frostguard

1) Sejuani leads some of my favorite characters and seeks to purge weakness from the Freljord. While her determination and sheer force of will is nothing short of astonishing, it leads to a rather boring future with a strong force that lacks in diversity. Personally I feel like this culture is already embodied by Pantheon and the Rakkor, and there can only be one.
2) Natural born leader, blessed by the Gods with Avorosa’s bow), wise beyond her years, and incredibly adept warrior, the story behind Ashe is hard to argue with. Turning down vengeance in favor of uniting the Freljord into a super power, the story of the Avorosan victory would be similar to the tales of Hercules and Perseus. I wouldn’t be too disappointed if this occurred, but I feel Lissandra’s makes moar of an offer that I can’t refuse.
3) Lissandra is obviously intended to be the evil one, but she opens up so many interesting plot continuations. Who are the Watchers, what gifts do they offer, what happens when they return. Sure like most people I hope the good guy wins in the end, but I want action, I want adventure, I want the evil side to fully develop before the return of the Jedi. Additionally, I secretly hope that I will be able to play as a watcher after Lissandra brings about their return.

Xnipe

04-30-2013

nice

Vanchelot

04-30-2013

-Crappy 20% Northern Storm Volibear sale
-Crappy new skin with a BLACK bear for a POLAR THEME for 975 RP
-Legendary Anivia

Yep, no more money for you RIOT. Why a black bear for a polar theme? Why RIOT? Again with the "I don't have any idea of why I am here" theme?

FuzzySquirrel05

04-30-2013

Finally after fail sales somthing good happened TY so much riot!!

LyfeSyphon

04-30-2013

Good sales this week! But seriously can you make at least one good Volibear skin? Traditional Volibear is still the best looking Volibear...

Dethriel

04-30-2013

Is anyone else having Final fantasy 8 flash backs? Bloodstone Lissandra totally looks like a Sorceress

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

04-30-2013

Looks nice hahaha