Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachine

05-04-2013

I would like to mention that the spoilers I posted was simply my point of view of the events that happened and in no way is it set in stone. I left the story open ended for a reason. It's great to see what people come up with in their own minds as they read the story and there have been some amazing ideas. If you were looking for a specific plot with everything explained, this was probably not the story for you. Unfortunately, that was a decision I made and I'm sticking with it. I do recognize the story has weaknesses though.

On a side note, I may be thinking of writing another story involving Ashe. Or maybe Rumble. We'll see.

Kazutuka

05-04-2013

...why you...why..? i need to know! lol
i vote ashe

i say Riot should create a champion out of this monster, maybe a rival of nocturne? a nightmare corrupting the psyche and feeding off of others? a monster so foul even teemo has to fear him

Milenkov

05-04-2013

I'd kind of like to see you take a shot at fleshing out Jarvan and his men's journey through the great barrier, maybe put it in the same diary format, but I think you'd do really good at it

iNoScope

05-04-2013

Well done. o.0

I FEED TO LOSE

05-05-2013

Bump

Cliff Walrus

05-06-2013

Dear Kachine, could you explain the significance of the Trist, Tristy, Trissy? I didnt see a connection with that or the varying hut 2.3.4? What about the footsteps "losing their purpose" in the swamp, if Trist was already possessed what's the deal with that? (oh man the monster should have a line or something about letting Trist have control back to revel in destroying her home and killing her friends so that as she came to the realization that she was in control of her body and truly did lose purpose while walking)

*While the ambiguous monster is fine, I feel like their could have been some "it spoke its own words through her mouth" stuff to sprinkle it on more; and if the creature made dead Trist dance like a marionette or get dismembered in front of teemo...man dat mind shattering. The abject terror in his little mousey brain... but the way it is now is bloody dead Trist talks to Teemo then walks away, makes no sense.

* I feel like the way you chose to have teemo writing differently with NO. and the heheheheh, HAHA; leads the reader to infer that Teemo is not only Teemo but is possessed either of a dead Veigar or of the beast. Is this intentional misdirection?

* Day 17 grammar and general editing.

Quote:
All these blood, all these evil. Eehheeehee
should be "THIS blood, all THIS evil."
Day 20
Quote:
They are taunting me. I must..no. They are coming.
...NO. or is this a purposeful choice to show that alter ego has bled over into Teemo much the same way the hehehe spurred hahaha and as the story goes on Teemo slips further from reality and meshes with this crazed violent alter ego?

I really liked the story, and I really liked that it wasnt a bel-aire "Teemo mushrooms lololol". Leaving the trail of breadcrumbs and cliff hangers are among my favorite literary techniques. And for many nights sir, ever since reading of the existence of Bandle City, I have dreamed of its destruction and the bodies littering the streets.

cheesy ham

05-06-2013

DUDE! i played a game with you yesterday, Kachine, and recognized your name, but didnt know where from. You're a great writer!

i was on my main, 1 ham 1, on tristy lol

Dargath

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
I would like to mention that the spoilers I posted was simply my point of view of the events that happened and in no way is it set in stone. I left the story open ended for a reason. It's great to see what people come up with in their own minds as they read the story and there have been some amazing ideas. If you were looking for a specific plot with everything explained, this was probably not the story for you. Unfortunately, that was a decision I made and I'm sticking with it. I do recognize the story has weaknesses though.

On a side note, I may be thinking of writing another story involving Ashe. Or maybe Rumble. We'll see.
Feels to me like it was Thresh based on when you read Thresh's biography. He likes to toy with his victims. I was thinking it was either Thresh or Fiddlesticks escaped from the institute. The whole "I want to feel your fear" thing.

Thresh is a twisted reaper whose hungry chains ensnare the souls of the living. A moment's hesitation at the sight of his ghostly visage and there is no escape. He leaves in his wake hollow corpses, their souls ripped loose and trapped in the sickly green light of his lantern. The Chain Warden takes sadistic joy in tormenting his victims, both before and after their deaths. His grim task is never complete, and he stalks the land for ever more resolute spirits to unravel.

Thresh carves careful, deliberate paths through Valoran. He handpicks his targets individually, devoting his full attention to each soul in turn. He isolates and toys with them, gradually eroding their sanity with his twisted, maddening humor. Once Thresh takes an interest in a soul, he does not relent until he possesses it. He then drags those he captures back to the Shadow Isles for an unimaginably dreadful fate. This is his only purpose.

Little is known about the Chain Warden's past, and many of the details live only in nursery rhymes and campfire tales. They tell of a sadistic jailer from centuries past who took great delight in torturing his wards. Patient and brutal, he used a variety of methods to break his victims' minds before their bodies succumbed to his grisly designs. Chains were the jailer's preferred instruments of terror. Their shrill scrape marked his dreadful approach and promised agony to those he visited. His dark reign went unchallenged until his prisoners escaped during a massive riot. They overwhelmed him, and without ceremony or remorse, hanged him from his own chains. Thus began the unlife of the horrible specter known as Thresh, or so the tales go.

Thresh now haunts the land, leaving an aftermath of horror and despair. However, there is a devious purpose behind his dark machinations, and the meager spirits of average men are insufficient. He seeks stronger souls. Only when he has broken the wills of Valoran's most resilient warriors will he finally have what he needs.

"There are few things as invigorating as taking a mind apart, piece by piece."
―Thresh

Xillinger

05-06-2013

How I thought it happened: Veigar was experimenting and Lulu (who was secretly infatuated with him) came to see him, but accidentally distracted him and caused him to mess up. Th severity of his experiments and the dire mistakes Veigar made caused his death. Lulu was overcome with grief and was immediately taken over by guilt. When Teemo discovered the scene he didn't see Lulu, but Lulu saw him. Lulu, gripped by grief and unstable at the time, drew Veigar's soul out of his dead body and followed Teemo back to his house, waiting for him to sleep. While Teemo slept she implanted Vegar's soul inside of teemo. Because of this Teemo immediately began suffering mental issues. Teemo began seeing things. When he arrived back from the glades Veigar made an attempt to take over, by making himself materialise (dead, inside teemo's house) and causing teem to see his house destroyed. Veigar wanted to weaken Teemo's mental strength so he could take over. Teemo immediately went and saw Tristana but Lulu, who had been watching Veigar's effect on Teemo's mind, saw this and followed. While Teemo and Tristana slept she withdrew Veigar's soul and implanted it in Tristana (as she saw that Teemo's mind was virtually broken and was on the verge of a implosion). As Tristana left the next day Veigar seized control of her mind and went to Lulu's layer, where he thanked her for what she had done. When Teemo decided to go back to his house he didn't have veigar in his mind, and he couldn't handle the sudden lack of prescence. Teemo subconsciously attempted to recreate Veigar in his mind (mental instability) which caused him to see the massacre in his house, because of the evil imprint veigar had left on his mind. He ventured to Lulu's layer, unsure of what to find and found Tristana, but he knew it wasn't Tristana by the evil glare in her eyes. Consumed by fear, confusion, and paranoia he fled into the jungle. Teemo knew not where he was going, but he knew what he was looking for wasn't behind him.
This is how i saw the story happening and it's like my own little retelling
Amazing story Kachine and I hope you make more in the future.

c0ttnballs

05-06-2013

Lovely story. Like I have mentioned on Reddit, the picture of Teemo on Day 20 looks like "a younger Corki disguised as Teemo".