Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I play blind

05-04-2013

****ing 1:30 am **** youuu

IronErro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

Very well done. A nice read. Also liked your explanation in the spoilers section. Its nice to know what you were going for and why you wrote what you did.

johneejamboni

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
I made a decision as a story teller when I chose to end it as a cliffhanger. I understand that not everyone is going to like it but personally, I feel like its the best way to end it. Teemo's extremely mentally instable up to this point, will he be able to write down what exactly happened even if he knew? He might, but he probably couldn't. To each their own I guess.
the whole story was a cliffhanger. you keep enticing us with suspense, making it seem like there would be some kind of actual ending, but all we got was "oh no, scary eyes! i dont know if i can go on much longer.... hut two three....." all we got was ambiguous mush

johneejamboni

05-04-2013

Quote:
SPOILERS ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BY YOURSELF MORE

Here goes. SPOILERS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Let's see...

Veigar's death..Lulu mentioned something about Veigar experimenting, thus, he is most likely killed by whatever thing that he ended up summoning.

Teemo was tramatized by when he saw Veigar's mangled body, as his mental state degrades, another persona comes in as an attempt to remain sane.

The monster (that Veigar summoned) saw Teemo at the scene, thus, the destruction of Teemo's house is his way of toying with Teemo.

I mentioned that Tristana's eyes appeared to be empty, her footsteps lost purpose. When Trist went to Teemo's house to check what's wrong, the monster was there and took control of Trist. This is why Trist said nothing was out of place to Teemo. This is further the monsters simply toying with Teemo. Getting the love of his life to destroy everything he holds dear. With Teemo looking after her, the monster decided to knock Teemo out, then kill Trist as she has served her purpose in taunting Teemo. That is also why it didn't simply pounce on Teemo, but instead, stalks him in the dark and taunts him.

Teemo stopped documenting things as a result of his mental degradation. The shock of seeing EVERYONE you used to know tend to let you ignore the fact that you should be documenting.

The main point of this story is to show the decay of Teemo's mind as events occur and watch as he struggles to remain sane and make sense of things. The story is told from Teemo's point of view, therefore, the information he had will be limited. More focus should be put onto Teemo's psych instead of the story in the background.

Maybe what I wrote was too subtle. But that's the general gist of things. I didn't write the story so that a one time read would suffice so that might explain why it was confusing.
gay. you should've had teemo or trist be the monster that got summoned. it would have been more interesting and have more complexities. 0/10 im better than you

justJoekingg

05-04-2013

Quote:
Maybe not every character in the League. Although I feel like I could give characters that showed up in this story more background and thus reveal more of what happened. Or I could just tell you what I have in my mind if you guys ask lol.
Omg! You could write this story from Tristana's perspective!!

justJoekingg

05-04-2013

Oh, didn't see the spoilers.
Maybe you could write a story coming from Veigars creation?!
A narration of the antogonists' beginning to it's end

I FEED TO LOSE

05-04-2013

bump

Fluffyknowsyou

05-04-2013

I loved it,but the ending..I don't know man

The events don't really mesh together. There was no wrap up

No explanation no nothing

Just teemo seeing a dead trist walking away and him pleading for help at the end.

Darklarik

05-04-2013

Quote:
SPOILERS ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BY YOURSELF MORE

Here goes. SPOILERS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Let's see...

Veigar's death..Lulu mentioned something about Veigar experimenting, thus, he is most likely killed by whatever thing that he ended up summoning.

Teemo was tramatized by when he saw Veigar's mangled body, as his mental state degrades, another persona comes in as an attempt to remain sane.

The monster (that Veigar summoned) saw Teemo at the scene, thus, the destruction of Teemo's house is his way of toying with Teemo.

I mentioned that Tristana's eyes appeared to be empty, her footsteps lost purpose. When Trist went to Teemo's house to check what's wrong, the monster was there and took control of Trist. This is why Trist said nothing was out of place to Teemo. This is further the monsters simply toying with Teemo. Getting the love of his life to destroy everything he holds dear. With Teemo looking after her, the monster decided to knock Teemo out, then kill Trist as she has served her purpose in taunting Teemo. That is also why it didn't simply pounce on Teemo, but instead, stalks him in the dark and taunts him.

Teemo stopped documenting things as a result of his mental degradation. The shock of seeing EVERYONE you used to know tend to let you ignore the fact that you should be documenting.

The main point of this story is to show the decay of Teemo's mind as events occur and watch as he struggles to remain sane and make sense of things. The story is told from Teemo's point of view, therefore, the information he had will be limited. More focus should be put onto Teemo's psych instead of the story in the background.

Maybe what I wrote was too subtle. But that's the general gist of things. I didn't write the story so that a one time read would suffice so that might explain why it was confusing.
It would have been nice if this monster was someone we knew. You could have Used Nocturne, or a being similar to Nocturne, to tie into the existing lore. After all, much of the stuff that happened seemed much like Nocturne's doing. And the lore hinted that there could be others like him.

You could have used that, among other things, to make it more guessable and maybe make the tale longer (teemo starts investigating about the creature and ties it to Nocturne or some other thing), instead of just ending it when he is mad and leaving everyone confused.

There is a lot of loose lore in Valoran, you should try to use it, instead of just "Oh veigar summoned X monster and he made teemo go bat-**** crazy".

Kachine

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
It would have been nice if this monster was someone we knew. You could have Used Nocturne, or a being similar to Nocturne, to tie into the existing lore. After all, much of the stuff that happened seemed much like Nocturne's doing. And the lore hinted that there could be others like him.

You could have used that, among other things, to make it more guessable and maybe make the tale longer (teemo starts investigating about the creature and ties it to Nocturne or some other thing), instead of just ending it when he is mad and leaving everyone confused.

There is a lot of loose lore in Valoran, you should try to use it, instead of just "Oh veigar summoned X monster and he made teemo go bat-**** crazy".
I never stated what the monster was because I want people to think of all the possibilities of what it could have been. It could have been Nocturne, or it could have been something else. My story borrows elements from the LoL lore but it is in no way part of it considering Veigar, Lulu and Rumble are all dead.

My goal wasn't to tell people what happened, I wanted people to think about the story and think about what could have happened and I saw some great background stories that people came up with. All of them are possible. Once again, the diaries are told from Teemo's point of view, it is not omnipotent. I did explain my thought process of why I wrote what but it is in no way the story that's set in stone.

Feel free to write your own version of the story with your own explanation.