Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xandriia

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
=( Was it not good?
I think he was expecting the next part xD

LordFlako

05-02-2013

Kachine, the Teemo diary writing machine! These are so good oh lawd.

Kachine

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
So...Tristy is either
A. A Zombie
B. The Killer
C. A figment of teemo's mind at this point
D. Dead....?
Or, she's a killer zombie in teemo's mind and she's now dead, again. Hehe

DeePok

05-02-2013

Can someone please explain what happened in day 17? Teemo sees Tristana dead...No she is alive and told Teemo that the only reason why HE isn't dead is because he is her friend... Which is it? Psyco Killer Tristana or Dead Tristana?

Frayace

05-02-2013

I noticed what you were saying earlier Cachine, is teemo's personality split as well as him going insane? He is calling Tristana by different names, (in 17, Trissy, Trist, earlier ones he said Tristy).
Also, I noticed you are leaving out different parts of "Hut two, three, four", does this mean something?
This is a very confusing tale, like one you can almost understand but cant lol.

Blackbird300

05-02-2013

I feel like it's getting more and more confusing as the parts are released. Like, you're dragging the same thing on for too long (It's always Teemo being paranoid), in my opinion. Just my two cents, I could be wrong.

Kachine

05-02-2013

For everyone who's confused about Day 17. I feel like you should try reading Day 16 again followed by Day 17. Your questions should be cleared up with the information given.

I'm reluctant to provide too much information about the thought process behind the story as of now since I would like everyone to have their own interpretation and come to their own conclusion. I could answer a bunch of questions after the story is done though.

Kachine

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird300 View Post
I feel like it's getting more and more confusing as the parts are released. Like, you're dragging the same thing on for too long (It's always Teemo being paranoid), in my opinion. Just my two cents, I could be wrong.
I feel like everyone will have their own interpretation of the story. However, from what you've said, I feel like you haven't really got what I'm trying to get across in my writing. Although, it's quite possible that my writing has been sucking and I'm not getting my point across properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
I noticed what you were saying earlier Kachine, is teemo's personality split as well as him going insane? He is calling Tristana by different names, (in 17, Trissy, Trist, earlier ones he said Tristy).
I made a mistake in Day 17. Changed Trist to Tristy. This may or may not help you figure it out.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
I made a mistake in Day 17. Changed Trist to Tristy. This may or may not help you figure it out.
Awww, I thought you were foreshadowing the fact that he doesn't really know her by having him call her by different names in each diary entry.

Hmmm back to the drawing board.

There's a strange connection here between Lulu and Trist

Kachine

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
Awww, I thought you were foreshadowing the fact that he doesn't really know her by having him call her by different names in each diary entry.

Hmmm back to the drawing board.

There's a strange connection here between Lulu and Trist
I don't know if this will help but the story is told in past tense. Also, ask yourself, why was there blood?