Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arceoxys

05-01-2013

Kachine, man.
You just volunteered, it's your birthday party
take a break; enjoy.

TwoPacalypse

05-01-2013

Riot should probably sticky this thread, so that Kachine can go get drunk and then come back.

Kachine

05-01-2013

Day 16

The footsteps behind the guard's tower leads down a winding path into the Glades. They suggest those of an yordles'. There's still hope. Did she run to seek help from Lulu? She...I don't know that for sure. Surely Lulu would have no problem protecting herself and whomever she takes into her care. She must.

Mechanically I treaded through the forest floor. Left foot forward, right foot back...hehe, haha.

They often say that you can tell exactly what people are doing by looking at their footsteps. If they are running, if they are scrambling, if they are walking. These footsteps I'm following, even with years of scouting experience, their purpose is unknown to me. Here, the steps grow closer, as if in deep thought. There, the steps widen, their toes digging deep into the soft dirty as if chased by an unknown monster. These are the footsteps of someone who has lost their purpose. These are the footsteps of someone who is already too far gone. I hope for the best.

The overhead canopy thins as I come closer to Lulu's lair. Glowing mushrooms of all colours wrap around the ancient trees. I wonder if any of these were once a wandering child, fascinated by the magic of the Glades. Hehe, I would like to see it happen. Haha...

I'll go and meet Lulu now, I hope that her magic will protect what evil lurking in the dark. I wonder what I'll find.

Hut two three...

Attachment 676828

Kachine

05-01-2013

The above post is subject to change. I'm gonna have to reread it when I come back. Cya guys.

Dextii

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
Day 16

The footsteps behind the guard's tower leads down a winding path into the Glades. They suggest those of an yordles'. There's still hope. Did she run to seek help from Lulu? She...I don't know that for sure. Surely Lulu would have no problem protecting herself and whomever she takes into her care. She must.

Slowly and mechanically I treaded through the forest floor. Left foot forward, right foot back...hehe, haha.

They often say that you can tell exactly what people are doing by looking at their footsteps. If they are running, if they are scrambling, if they are walking. These footsteps I'm following, even with my years of scouting experience, their purpose is unknown to me. Here, the steps grow closer, as if in deep thought. There, the steps widen, their toes digging deep into the soft dirty as if chased by an unknown monster. These are the footsteps of someone who has lost their purpose. These are the footsteps of someone who is already too far gone. I hope for the best.

The overhead canopy thins as I come closer to Lulu's lair. Glowing mushrooms of all colours wrap around ancient trees. I wonder if any of these were once a wandering child, fascinated by the magic of the Glades. Hehe, I would like to see it happen. Haha...

I'll go and meet Lulu now, I hope that her magic will protect what evil lurking in the dark. I wonder what I'll find.

Hut two three...

Attachment 676039
Oh my god yes another entry! 10/10 would bang multiple times.

OuttaControl56

05-01-2013

Durn it.

Romantic Metro

05-01-2013

lol Kachine you know how to leave the suspense hanging on us

Falling Objects

05-01-2013

Kachine gets Lollipoppy's official seal of approval.

Darklarik

05-01-2013

There is only one Creature i could imagine doing all this, causing nightmares, driving people insane, glowing eyes, butchering and leaving mangled mutilated corpes....

Hiding, waiting, in the Darkness.....
Attachment 676118

Ovalusc

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
There is only one Creature i could imagine doing all this, causing nightmares, driving people insane, glowing eyes, butchering and leaving mangled mutilated corpes....

Hiding, waiting, in the Darkness.....
Attachment 676118
but nocturne's imprisoned by the league, how could he escape?