Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Radical

04-30-2013

Bumping for more

AussieTrogdor

04-30-2013

must be warwick ult

Kachine

04-30-2013

Day 15

Words can not describe what I have just seen inside that room. Young, old, male, female, yordles, man. Gone, forever. It never fails to surprise me how life simply fades away, so fragile, so weak. Such flimsy creatures we are, struggling to survive, struggling to leave a mark on this great land of Valoran. Haha..maybe I'll just die here..hehe..no.

I counted the bodies, looked into their barely recognisable faces. Almost everyone in Bandle City is dead. I couldn't find Trist among the dead though. Is she among one of the unidentifiable mangled mess? I pray to the heavens that she's still alive. I need her to be alive.

I leave tomorrow, I'll try to track down the footsteps leading away from behind the building. I'm afraid my will is growing weak but I will carry on. I will carry on...I must rest now.

Hut two three...

Attachment 675543

thebunchie

04-30-2013

So before I continue reading any more, I wanna get some things clarified. So in Day 14 Teemo is heading to his home...but then gets his thoughts side-tracked and decides to visit trissy because its too quiet, correct?

For day 15a im assuming Teemo arrives and is in shock of everyone being dead. 15b is another persons perspective im guessing? I confuse

ploki122

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunchie View Post
So before I continue reading any more, I wanna get some things clarified. So in Day 14 Teemo is heading to his home...but then gets his thoughts side-tracked and decides to visit trissy because its too quiet, correct?

For day 15a im assuming Teemo arrives and is in shock of everyone being dead. 15b is another persons perspective im guessing? I confuse
In my opinion...

- Day 14 : Teemo is still crazy, but is still Teemo. He's heading toward his home.
- Day 15.1 : Teemo is sad, everyone's dead. A lot of dead people.
- Day 15.2 : Either Teemo is crazy, or ... yeah... Teemo is crazy.
- Day 15.3 : A slight bit confusing between "Crazy Teemo" wondering, or crazy Teemo beginning to get really crazy. But my guess is that it's "Crazy Teemo" and a typo got in (or an intentional "typo").

EDIT : Yup, definitely a plot twist in "Crazy Teemo" (let's call him Veigar from now on plz...)

EDIT 2 : doubting myself, the crazy Teemo is getting more plausible now...

Kachine

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
Shhh...I don't know what you are talking about.

Kachine

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunchie View Post

Try reading 13.1-13.3. You are right in that it's from another perspective.

Kachine

04-30-2013

Quote:
In my opinion...

- Day 14 : Teemo is still crazy, but is still Teemo. He's heading toward his home.
- Day 15.3 : A slight bit confusing between "Crazy Teemo" wondering, or crazy Teemo beginning to get really crazy. But my guess is that it's "Crazy Teemo" and a typo got in (or an intentional "typo").
Mehhh.

Not exactly how I would describe it.

thebunchie

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
Try reading 13.1-13.3. You are right in that it's from another perspective.
Gotcha. Rereading it made a little more sense to me now as well as some more speculations aha

thebunchie

04-30-2013

Quote:
In my opinion...

EDIT : Yup, definitely a plot twist in "Crazy Teemo" (let's call him Veigar from now on plz...)
ahaha definitely crazy. Still trying to figure out what or where this "room" is. Hes not at his home right?