Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

04-30-2013

inb4 she (or he?) starts making typo in "hut, two, three, for" to make it even more creepy (or i'll scoot ahead!)

RedRings

04-30-2013

I need more

Kachine

04-30-2013

Day 13

I'm still at Trissy's place. She insisted that I stay to gather my strength. It feels warm having someone you love to care for you so much. Warmth, something I haven't felt ever since that day I found him...

A page of my diary appears to have been ripped out. I think I did it last night by accident when I was half asleep. Or maybe when I was thrashing about last night when I had that dream. No, a nightmare. I can't seem to find the ripped out page either, maybe Trissy cleaned it up when she brought breakfast before she left for guard duties this morning. At least I didn't write anything on it.

Oh right, my nightmare. I don't know how to explain it, but I felt like I was awake. And there were two sets of eyes, off in the distant hill. Staring through my window. I didn't know if they could see me or not but their eyes were unmoving. Ever still, ever staring. Every time I looked away, every time I blinked, they came closer. They weren't walking, they weren't running, they were simply closer.

I was frozen, frozen in fear of what will happen if they reach my window. Fear of who I'll see when they move into the light. I don't know how long I sat there, staring out of my window, staring into those cold unmoving eyes. Frozen. Maybe that was what it was like to be caught in the ice witch's embrace.

Hehe..ha, I have to say, my dreams are really getting out of hand. I'm just freaking myself out. I remember, when I was still a child, I was afraid of ghosts. The shadows of the night looked like monsters and I would get scared. But now..I'm scared of man, yordle....I'm scared that someone might be hiding within the shadows...I wonder when did we find out that the unknown ghosts are just strangers...

I think I'll head back to my house later today. I think I'll face my fears. Maybe this all was just a crazy dream.

Hut two three four.

Attachment 675098

Durr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
A page of my diary appears to have been ripped out. I think I did it last night by accident when I was half asleep. Or maybe when I was thrashing about last night when I had that dream. No, a nightmare. I can't seem to find the ripped out page either, maybe Trissy cleaned it up when she brought breakfast before she left for guard duties this morning. At least I didn't write anything on it.
The ripped page was the love note he saw written from "Trissy" earlier...

Man's lost his mind...

ploki122

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durr View Post

Man's lost his mind...
The ripped page was the one where Veigar wrote, Tristabiatch tore it to hide from Teemo his schizophrenia

Kachine

04-30-2013

Well guys, I'm gonna be going out but I'll be back later tonight. You guys can spectulate all you want haha.

Samuel L Jaxx

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durr View Post

Man's lost his mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
The ripped page was the one where Veigar wrote, Tristabiatch tore it to hide from Teemo his schizophrenia
Interesting thoughts.

THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE TURNED INTO A GAME AND REVIEWED BY MARKIPLIER!

NinjaLlamas

04-30-2013

This is terrifying

The Committee

04-30-2013

Moar

Anarchymatt

04-30-2013

Everything is back to normal now. Having got over my mushroom-induced paranoia, I went back to Trissy's house to find her being nailed by Rumble. I watched in horror. As they were about to go, Rumble yelled BANDLE-CITTEH and then they both quivered a little and fell asleep. They became two beings coalesced into a small, blue, furry pile. Damn that Rumble! He's a much better top laner and infinitely more manly than I am. I just thought that Trissy and I had something special....So thorough was my shock that I went to the ocean and chartered a ship (my location as I write this). Here I am now staring down into the abbyssal, blue, murky water that promises untold depth, absolution and freedom from my wordly woes. I guess the only thing I have to left to look forward to is scouting the afterlife. Hut two three four....