Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebunchie

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
So Veigar is Teemo

then who's teemo?

o.o
trissy is teemo. mind fck.

Urfman

04-30-2013

bookmarked

ploki122

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
So Veigar is Teemo

then who's teemo?

o.o
veigar

TerraRising

04-30-2013

Knowing who originally made that piece of artwork, I hope you have permission to use it.

Luna Wolf

04-30-2013

Well done this is so gripping XD and its actually a Teemo thread everyone is enjoying!

Tetramaster

04-30-2013

WHAT A TWIST.

Just what the hell did Veigar/Teemo do?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRising View Post
Knowing who originally made that piece of artwork, I hope you have permission to use it.
So long as credit is given if asked for, I don't think free use on a forum is THAT big of an issue.

Now, if this was being used for monetary gain, definitely would need to check with the artist.

Samuel L Jaxx

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
Day 7

I haven't found the courage to tell Trissy yet. I don't think I ever will. She's too innocent, too pure. Maybe she'll forget about it. I must sleep...sleep and forget....

Attachment 674695

Oh please, she's a COMMANDO.

Faptain Teemo

04-30-2013

wtf

Prof Nekko

04-30-2013

Day 16

I say my travels have been strange indeed. Wandering this world and sampling all the delicacies it has to offer has been a marvelous experience. Why just last night I found a small rodent like creature sleeping on the ground. He tasted like what I've been told is called "baklava". I haven't the foggiest what that food is, but the rodent tasted simply divine! He even had a small book he wrote things in. I decided to keep the diary as my own to keep the old chap's memory alive... Whomever he was. Oh well pip pip and all, I must sally forth and find a second breakfast for that rodent wasn't very filling I'm afraid.

-Sir Gentleman Cho'gath III esq, 13th lord of the 'Gath estate-

White Mage Kris

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof nekko View Post
day 16

i say my travels have been strange indeed. Wandering this world and sampling all the delicacies it has to offer has been a marvelous experience. Why just last night i found a small rodent like creature sleeping on the ground. He tasted like what i've been told is called "baklava". I haven't the foggiest what that food is, but the rodent tasted simply divine! He even had a small book he wrote things in. I decided to keep the diary as my own to keep the old chap's memory alive... Whomever he was. Oh well pip pip and all, i must sally forth and find a second breakfast for that rodent wasn't very filling i'm afraid.

-sir gentleman cho'gath iii esq, 13th lord of the 'gath estate-
QUlET!!!