Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Teemo Diaries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prowlexe

Senior Member

04-29-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hosMIlSCuU


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlanMichaelDiaz

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Is there perhaps a way to set up a google docs or something with all the entries so that we don't have to go page hunting later?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelthar

Senior Member

04-29-2013

I need moar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachine

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Quote:
Metruzero:
Is there perhaps a way to set up a google docs or something with all the entries so that we don't have to go page hunting later?


Linked to everything so far in first post. =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Shadow

Senior Member

04-29-2013

This is really cool.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Quote:
Kachine:
Hey guys, so I'm writing the last one for today for now. ETA 40 - 60 minutes.

Gotta sleep after though lol. Will finish for sure tomorrow night.


Are you kidding me mate? Not only am I missing on sleep for you, but I won't even finish the story! BLASPHEMY!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachine

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Quote:
ploki122:
Are you kidding me mate? Not only am I missing on sleep for you, but I won't even finish the story! BLASPHEMY!


Well...you sort of already know the ending since that's the first post :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendOfDragoon

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Quote:
ploki122:
Are you kidding me mate? Not only am I missing on sleep for you, but I won't even finish the story! BLASPHEMY!

Please, this is just a single day delay

Try waiting 8 Years for Golden Sun DS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNSandvich

Senior Member

04-29-2013

This thread is incredible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Quote:
Kachine:
Well...you sort of already know the ending since that's the first post :P


You cannot end it that way! I demand a day 125... (and btw, don't take all those posts as serious. The message is real, the communication is purposefully passive-agressive)