Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Twisted Treeline games crash for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeremy Toker

04-29-2013

I have tried many times and it's always the same result. I may be able to play for a minute before the whole client shuts down. Summoner's rift and the proving grounds work fine.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

04-29-2013

Can you post your game logs(r3d logs) after trying to play a solo custom twisted treeline game?
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/23268908-Mac-League-of-Legends-Logs

Do you get a bugsplat? did you fill it out with your summoner name?

Rivini

04-29-2013

Disclaimer: this is on Windows.

I sometimes have something similar happen on Proving Grounds (and rarely SR) when it's the first PG match I play, but it doesn't happen again in that log in session for the following matches. I don't know if it being Windows matters, but I'll explain what happens.

What happens is I lock in my champion with everyone else, then wait for the match to begin loading, and merely 5 seconds later on the screen with the "summoning" load bars, it crashes and I get a Bugsplat. I have to then close the client and try to get back in the match, but the same thing continues to happens multiple times and I get the Bugsplat each time. The last time this happened to me, I finally got in the match when it was already about over.

RiotBrentmeister, we're supposed to include our summoner name in those? I thought it knows who sends the reports automatically. Good to know for future bug reports.

jamwayo

05-03-2013

I have a same crash.

Every time trying to play Twisted Treeline, it crashed and bug split comes out.
Even trying to reconnect, not working at all.

Udyr Pls

Recruiter

05-21-2013

Any way to fix this? This still happens to me every time I try to join a twisted treeline game, whether it be custom or public. I still have yet to see that map...

Also, this is on windows.