Update failed- Patch 3.6

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoboDracoexe

04-29-2013

When i open up the client, before it is allowed to patch, an error message comes up saying "update failed: unspecified error occured, please check logs for more information." Any solutions?

TheRoyski

04-29-2013

I'm having the same problem but I'm not too sure if it is a general problem due to the Mac client and I can't find a way to fix this, waiting for some help too...

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

hey riot, i bought skins worth 2800rp, and i was really happy, and today, i got a lagg, which was a connection failure, it took so longtime logging in, being on que, and selecting champ, saying connect, but when the game startred, it just worked fine. i thought it just got better when it was loading, but it wasnt. when i finished that game, it lagged again to que or select champ. so i left my game before it started, and erased it. when i started download the new one, it took the whole day today, and finally, when it was like 95%, it just said unspecified error occured and i had to quit and restart it, but still it said unspecified error occured. and im not sure if my next new download will work either. riot. please if you are reading this please answer immediately i want this fixed quickly i only used those skins i bought for only one day..and im disappointed. please riot. please come up with a solution as soon as u see this.

thenicksolo

08-24-2013

There should be a log (console, Riot Logs) somewhere that would be beneficial on an error like this RoboDraco

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

im not updating it im installing it so there is no logs....why is there unspecified error occured and i dont want that to happen

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

is riot paying any attention to forums? omg

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

it keeps saying unspecified error occured every 36% in every download. i dont get why riot isnt answering. if there is a solution already, give me a link.
(Mac)

thenicksolo

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomdomdom View Post
it keeps saying unspecified error occured every 36% in every download. i dont get why riot isnt answering. if there is a solution already, give me a link.
(Mac)
Zom,
Have you tried a new user? See if that installs the client fine.
Support forums take time, they aren't instant.
You can always open a ticket with Player support.

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

ok. but i saw it always stop at zed shadow...i wonder if zed might have a prob with my computer or something....ok ill try

zomdomdom

08-24-2013

i downloaded new user, but i dont think it will work. how do you know? for me it looks like the same installer.