[FEATURED] Behavior Alerts - Nudging players back on track

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Communist Poppy

04-29-2013

Why not just put in a clan system? Take the anonymity out of solo queue.

Grognak The Barb

04-29-2013

coooo

Farstride

04-29-2013

Been hoping for something like this to come out,

Good work lyte, hope it works out ^^

dont ban me lolz

04-29-2013

Good thing you're implementing this. I've been requesting this feature for ages.

But I'm afraid this will trigger "I can be a ****** as long as I want until this warning pops, then I'll go back to my normal behavior".

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

04-29-2013
2 of 47 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssalSpector View Post
Great more waste of resources. Should really focus on rewarding good behavior rather than punishing bad behavior. Getting a dumb ribbon because I sucked up to 4 other people doesn't really encourage me to be nice, it makes me resent the system.

#Psychology
The majority of members on the player behavior team is working on spotlighting more positive behaviors and improving the experiences of neutral and positive players; however, a part of the player behavior team will continue to optimize feedback loops for both negative and positive behaviors. Providing better feedback about negative behaviors ensures that players can adjust their behavior before they end up too far down the negative path.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

this is really nice feature. Pointing out bad behavior before it reaches critical level should reduce a lot of the QQ when people in their view get banned out of nowhere

AdvilAftergame

04-29-2013

How many message's does a user receive before they are sent to the tribunal?

Malapropisms

04-29-2013

The most noticeable effect of this will be threads with people complaining that they got this warning

GoldGuy09

Senior Recruiter

04-29-2013

I've had a bad week... Knowing i get a pre-warning before i get banned or something is pretty good

Renaito Yuujou

04-29-2013

Quite frankly, I love this idea. Wish I could upvote thrice.