Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Lissandra, the Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

04-29-2013

<div class="cs-body"><div class="article-large-media" ><div class="media-youtube-video media-youtube-1"> <iframe class="media-youtube-player" width="575" height="323" title="LissandraCSFINAL_EN" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xsCp5lBceTA?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>Video of LissandraCSFINAL_EN</iframe></div></div> <p>Learn how to send your enemies to an icy grave in this Champion Spotlight.</p><p>An extremely mobile, mana-efficient mage, Lissandra relies more heavily on crowd control and kiting than raw burst damage. Her unique suite of abilities makes her an excellent choice for either a roaming mid or a safe, self-sufficient top laner in a double AP comp.</p><p>Learn some tips, tricks, sample mastery and rune builds, and more in the Lissandra Champion Spotlight.&nbsp;</p> <style type="text/css">.cs-body p { margin:1em 0;}.cs-body img { border: 2px solid #cd8e2f;padding: 1px;margin: 0;max-width: 100%;height:auto;}.cs-body img.borderless {border: 0 none;padding: 0;}.cs-body a {font-weight: bold;}</style></div>

ArgentumVir

04-29-2013

Finally! :]
I really like her in game animations!
Right now I'm excited for her release in the near future
So pumped for Freljord patch.
Too cool

DavidThe4sian

04-29-2013

That's really cool!

Senkuk

04-29-2013

Tons of damage
I Miss the days when phreak played in the spotlights

Takazok

04-29-2013

yayyy

Black Mage Zeref

04-29-2013

I wonder how she'll do against Lux, or other champions with a high range/mobility.

Time to find out

Icebender

04-29-2013

Dat Quadra.

Amumu, Galio, Nunu, MF and Lissandra team inc.

Monapon

04-29-2013

q range is only 725...

Ceruse

04-29-2013

Great spotlight <3

RedWedding

Recruiter

04-29-2013

My guess? Aggro support incoming.