Bronze 5 (Question)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Machine

04-29-2013

I constantly see rage all the time in GD about bronze 5, and how hard it is to carry. Now I don't play ranked a lot, but I would like to play or see a game in bronze 5. Is there anyway for me to play a game down there (without purposely losing), or does any one know some one who streams bronze 5?

Noxian Zell

04-29-2013

I dont know anyone who streams bronze 5.

BUT you DEFINITELY CAN get out of bronze 5.

By the way....I notice a lot more rage in bronze 4.

You are hearing this from a guy who was demoted to bronze 5 2 days ago and came back to bronze 4 the next day

Zazparoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Trust me, most of the gd forum posters like to over drama things. They just want people to feel empathy for them. I've been in bronze 3, its not really bad at all, i'd say silver 3 where i am now is worse.

USA DRONE STRIKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

u wanna see a bronze 5 game. go que up. pick olaf and go mid. afk for 15 mins come back and rage at everyone. die at dragon. feed. tell rage at cait for being 6/8 while ur 1/6. then prepare to spam. "report -blank- after game

Devious Machine

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
I dont know anyone who streams bronze 5.

BUT you DEFINITELY CAN get out of bronze 5.

By the way....I notice a lot more rage in bronze 4.

You are hearing this from a guy who was demoted to bronze 5 2 days ago and came back to bronze 4 the next day
I got placed into silver, and got to silver one (I play 5ish or less ranked games a month). I just wana see what all the rage is about in bronze.

Woofai

04-29-2013

Bronze is where they don't know what items or champions do yet, or they simply have a connection that they shouldn't be playing on.
Silver and gold are where ragers and people who *think* they are better than everyone else are. (EDIT: or where people who don't play ranked often end up, thank you post above for reminding me.)
Plat is where you generally start getting teammates that you don't hate, although there is the odd bronze playing on their brother's plat account.
Diamond you have to deal with Dyrus trying Yorick 10 games in a row.

OneEyedBlack

04-29-2013

OneEyedBlack has a few streams at that elo it's not the best quality stream but it's not terrible.

Devious Machine

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofai View Post
Bronze is where they don't know what items or champions do yet, or they simply have a connection that they shouldn't be playing on.
Silver and gold are where ragers and people who *think* they are better than everyone else are. (EDIT: or where people who don't play ranked often end up, thank you post above for reminding me.)
Plat is where you generally start getting teammates that you don't hate, although there is the odd bronze playing on their brother's plat account.
lol nice description :P

But in all seriousness, I try not to rage but when I am raging I usually stay quite. So I wanted to see what it was actually like in bronze.

OneEyedBlack

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofai View Post
Being in bronze, that may be the case 10% of the time. The majority of the time people are either there because they are unfortunate enough to get teams that have the afkers, are just bad, or have the trolls.

Woofai

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyedBlack View Post
Being in bronze, that may be the case 10% of the time. The majority of the time people are either there because they are unfortunate enough to get teams that have the afkers, are just bad, or have the trolls.
10% of the time, meaning at least 1 person out of every game does not know what the champions on the enemy team are or what the items their character should build do, or they will simply not connect. I think my theory stands because in Bronze at least one of those will happen every game from what I've seen.