Sion And Volibear Reworks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Toad

04-29-2013

Volibear is not getting reworked.
There is no reason for him to be reworked.

Grimwohl

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGothitelle View Post
Volibear's not getting reworked and they never announced a rework for him.
They said a long time ago that the were going to tweak him to make him more functional. this was before the bear boom.

Rathour

04-29-2013

Considering that video was made four months ago and everything in it has happened except the Volibear rework, I can safely say that was misinformation.

LegendOfswords

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kersallus View Post
They said a long time ago that the were going to tweak him to make him more functional. this was before the bear boom.

That's all i'm saying but people are getting butthurt and down voting me.

PloxQQmore

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGarthonk View Post
Sion's not high-priority because they practically have to remake the entire champion for that.
Sion should be in high priority because they have to remake the entire champion... :\

Xanthalis

04-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...82697&page=143

Riot did indeed discuss testing changes.

All the OP did was ask if these changes were still on the board since there's been no word since then. No reason to downvote or flame him.

OP: funny thing is I made a similiar thread a couple of months ago, just as the bear boom started. I basically said the same thing, Riot has these plans but the bear is popular now, so what's the plan going forward. I didn't get a Red reponse but the thread was upvoted. GD...

It would be nice to get word from Riot on this. His scaling could still used cleaning up and his ult would feel better without the cast time.

LegendOfswords

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthalis View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...82697&page=143

Riot did indeed discuss testing changes.

All the OP did was ask if these changes were still on the board since there's been no word since then. No reason to downvote or flame him.

OP: funny thing is I made a similiar thread a couple of months ago, just as the bear boom started. I basically said the same thing, Riot has these plans but the bear is popular now, so what's the plan going forward. I didn't get a Red reponse but the thread was upvoted. GD...

It would be nice to get word from Riot on this. His scaling could still used cleaning up and his ult would feel better without the cast time.

ah okay cool finally a good Response don't know why this got down voted a lot i didn't flame i only asked a question. anyway cheers

Xanthalis

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfswords View Post
ah okay cool finally a good Response don't know why this got down voted a lot i didn't flame i only asked a question. anyway cheers
Probably just a mix of being unclear vs nitpicking. You said they were going to rework Voli and that's not quite accurate, but to be fair if someone read your thread that wasn't familiar with the thread I linked, aka not a Bear fan, then they wouldn't have the proper context to work with while reading your thread.

Hopefully a Red can throw a little info at us.

LegendOfswords

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthalis View Post
Probably just a mix of being unclear vs nitpicking. You said they were going to rework Voli and that's not quite accurate, but to be fair if someone read your thread that wasn't familiar with the thread I linked, aka not a Bear fan, then they wouldn't have the proper context to work with while reading your thread.

Hopefully a Red can throw a little info at us.

yeah i suppose BUT. i did put the video there. IPLOL ipl are not just some dude reading on forums and i did trust the content they put out.

OriginalJack

04-29-2013

Just to put this out there, it's entirely possible for riot to be working on multiple champions at the same time but because Sion is going to have his kit totally reworked to "fix" him it's likely that we will see some other champs get their rework's finished before him.