If Aatrox gets buffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikkur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2013

I will probably quit this game. He's retardedly strong

Hallows Evelynn

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikkur View Post
I will probably quit this game. He's retardedly strong

retardation is stronger. most ppl feed him because they completly ignore what his passive can do. same story with zac when he was released. ppl dive him thinking he will die and it just ends up in suicide. if u lane against someone that harasses alot or pick nasus he is destroyed.

Jikkur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
retardation is stronger. most ppl feed him because they completly ignore what his passive can do. same story with zac when he was released. ppl dive him thinking he will die and it just ends up in suicide
I played an arranged ranked 5s game, he got 2 kills and could tank an 11/0 caitlyn, Diana, and shen and kill all of us.

ZephyrDrake

06-13-2013

ok

Impaler Alucard

06-13-2013

Quote:
I played an arranged ranked 5s game, he got 2 kills and could tank an 11/0 caitlyn, Diana, and shen and kill all of us.
Horse****. Replay or it did NOT happen. If he's building tanky he isn't doing damage because he scales off AS.

Jikkur

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSinger View Post
Horse****. Replay or it did NOT happen. If he's building tanky he isn't doing damage because he scales off AS.
he had a bloodthirster and randuins
I dont have a replay though but I can assure you he is a BS champion

Spuddicus

06-13-2013

Quote:
Kills != Gold

What was the CS situation like? What were the respective healths of those involved, did Aatrox initiate or did Caitlyn?

Seriously, it seems to me that he's really fragile. Yes, he can sustain during fights, but ignite or any form of hard cc causes him to melt. He's kinda like Tryndamere: Looks OP for a sec, and then "o-wait, he's dead."

I think he's got his uses and he makes a fine janitor in a fight, but I don't feel like he's OP by any means.

Impaler Alucard

06-13-2013

Quote:
he had a bloodthirster and randuins
Horse. ****.

Replay.

ZephyrDrake

06-13-2013

guys he is a troll let him rot and die from hunger

Jikkur

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuddicus View Post
Kills != Gold

What was the CS situation like? What were the respective healths of those involved, did Aatrox initiate or did Caitlyn?

Seriously, it seems to me that he's really fragile. Yes, he can sustain during fights, but ignite or any form of hard cc causes him to melt. He's kinda like Tryndamere: Looks OP for a sec, and then "o-wait, he's dead."

I think he's got his uses and he makes a fine janitor in a fight, but I don't feel like he's OP by any means.
He ENDED the game around 300 minions but I had 300 alone as well.
We all jumped on him
and the second we got him to 1/2 hp he sat there and only gained health