Rhux sux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AboutTenPandas

04-28-2013

Bring back Elementz. Calling it now, Curse loses to Vulcan and Rhux goes 0-7

Edit: A real man admits when he's wrong. Rhux played awesome! Go curse!

William12726

04-28-2013

Not guessing the assist count for a support

lol

UnderworldH4des

04-28-2013

still gonna lose lol...Curse doing so bad now, makes me a bit disappointed.

Fenstick

04-28-2013

Rhux doesn't play Support, so it's not surprising that he's struggling. It's one of the hardest roles to play well.

Faptain Teemo

04-28-2013

They imploded. Bad morale on that team.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2013

The way I see it is this: If anyone remembers Curse before they got Voyboy, Curse was pretty much a B team, despite having actually good players. Then they got Voyboy and became the number one team in NA for a while, and everybody attributed it solely to Voyboy, but that's not quite true. The fact is, Voyboy completed the team's chemistry. The success of team Curse is like a game of Jenga. When all the pieces are in place, it stands strong, but if you lose a piece? It all comes tumbling down. The loss of Elementz has disrupted the delicate balance that team Curse had which led to their success. I don't see them reclaiming it with Rhux.

King GrimPhenom

04-28-2013

"bot lane may be their weak point now"

lmao what was the weak point before?

AboutTenPandas

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
Rhux doesn't play Support, so it's not surprising that he's struggling. It's one of the hardest roles to play well.

Agreed, he's a top laner. I dont unerstand why teams keep tyring to take really good players from other lanes and stick them in support because they want a change in their team.

****, the Curse coach said that it was the same thing as an NFL team switching out a starter with someone on the bench, but this is like switching a tight end for a kicker, just because your previous kicker missed that game winning field goal.

AboutTenPandas

04-28-2013

Yaaaaay! They put him on Elise! Finally a champion he is actually used to. I'm still worried how he's gonna do later when he has no farm and everyone is much stronger than him though. I think his biggest problem yesterday was not knowing how to play without farm...

WC3betterthanSC

04-28-2013

it's funny because Rhux rimes with Sux