Jarvan as Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2013

Don't say good job if it doesn't merit it. But don't say "complete garbage that makes me eyes bleed." THAT isn't constructive, and it really doesn't help. That's what I meant by the "play nice" part. And I had hoped you gathered some of this when I commented on your thread and got an upvote. I thought it was from you, so forgive me for my assumption. You don't need to be milk and honey, but damn, if you can't be constructive/not attack people, can you at least stop posting?

Edit: Let me try again. If you're going to put effort into posting, make it constructive.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...staware&page=2
This is a thread you commented on recently, and I wish to use this an example.

The first few times, you were being kind of a jerk. While your points had merit, if the author hadn't been able to see your good intentions behind the comment, they wouldn't have taken you seriously or even listened to you. Your dickishness clouded your meaning. The third post you made was fantastic. It was to the point and concise about what was wrong AND gave the author a way to fix it, instead of saying it was twenty kinds of terrible. And in your fourth post, you then actually helped the author by pointing out mistakes in grammar and how to make it better. That is far more effective than your earlier attempts, and the author was happy for your help.

You don't need to pat them on the head and say "good boy!" and give them a treat whenever someone posts, but if you're going to spend the time to tell someone why it sucks, make it less of an attack and more of a constructive comment about How they can improve. There is nothing worse than knowing your quality is less than sub-par and not know what to do. If you can't keep personal attacks out of it, then please... stop posting.

Also, I am more than happy to apologize for my previous post. It was dumb to assume you had read my comment on your thread Urgot in Love when you never replied.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2013

I apologize that your thread has become the breeding ground of trolls. As I mentioned, I would like to see where you go with your interpretation of Jarvan as an evil character as opposed to the usual portrayal. While I do not agree with the troll's way of displaying it, I do hope your presentation has some punctuation. I also suggest double-entering between paragraphs to break up the text so it's not a giant wall of words. It's viewer friendly, and people will be far more likely to read your story. Good luck, and let's see what you can do

immortal rocker

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
I apologize that your thread has become the breeding ground of trolls. As I mentioned, I would like to see where you go with your interpretation of Jarvan as an evil character as opposed to the usual portrayal. While I do not agree with the troll's way of displaying it, I do hope your presentation has some punctuation. I also suggest double-entering between paragraphs to break up the text so it's not a giant wall of words. It's viewer friendly, and people will be far more likely to read your story. Good luck, and let's see what you can do
I heed your words and i shall be done with it as soon as possible. i will probably write a story about how he gets consumed over the time when he goes to war and the side that he contains it within himself a deep mere secret that no one has viewed yet i might also include Garen as he is his childhood friend if i recall it correctly. Thank you for your kind advice

Mamanmatt12

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalmonOfDoubt View Post
I have always played with the idea in my head that Demacia just uses its whole "paragon of justice" image to get away with great EEEVILLLLLLL!!!
Where is aqua man when you need him

Apex Fish

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiestaware View Post
I don't recall having a conversation with you. I typically ignore mouth breathing neckbeards.

Note how I do not resort to passive-aggressive comments, the trade mark of the mid-western female, and others lacking in actual power or authority.
Oh god, i need to move out of the mid-west now...

immortal rocker

05-02-2013

so here is a small update i made, i wrote down some lines hopefully you will like them & i am currently working on the story itself plus the artwork

" You cannot survive the freezing rain of my anger" ----> for attacking
" My Soul has been coated with rage"----> when he is roaming or normally just jungling
" Walk the path of darkness"----> when he throws his flag of Demacia
" Damned To Oblivion"----> for his ULT
" Demacia...gone"----> when he dies

for now i only wrote these please comment and let me know

Frost Archer

05-06-2013

...we have been seeing Jarvan IV being the good guy and helping out and stuff....

Helping out and stuff...

Helping out and...

Helping out....

JARVAN NOOOOOOO

Frost Archer

05-06-2013

Let's get something cleared out. When he helps out, he is NOT the good guy.

Now,back on topic.

I think that Demacians are the nice little angels that eyowen denies. I mean sure, their whole no exceptions thing. But still. I just get the feeling that Demacians are good guys. JARVAN is the only Demacian that does not give me that feeling (with the exception of Vayne). Therefore, this Evil JARVAN thing seems pretty interesting

Eyowyn

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
eyowen
You called?

Frost Archer

05-08-2013

XD my bad! I was thinking about Aerithrayne. Sooooo, ignore that XD