Jarvan as Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

immortal rocker

04-27-2013

hey guys till now we have been seeing Jarvan IV being the good guy and helping out and stuff but what i want to do is make him evil you know as in every character has a dark side so i thought of well making him emerging from a dark side i thought i should ask you guys whether would it be suitable or not i am still working on the splash art so yeah just tell me is it a great idea or not?

thanks

update 1

so here is a small update i made, i wrote down some lines hopefully you will like them & i am currently working on the story itself plus the artwork

" You cannot survive the freezing rain of my anger" ----> for attacking
" My Soul has been coated with rage"----> when he is roaming or normally just jungling
" Walk the path of darkness"----> when he throws his flag of Demacia
" Damned To Oblivion"----> for his ULT
" Demacia...gone"----> when he dies

for now i only wrote these please comment and let me know
Update 2
Lore
A trouble in the dark, where nightmares unravel..a soul forgotten, a demon risen. A soldier drinking to his fallen fellow brethren "Garen" a proud voice calls out his name, standing outside the city quarters astonished as his souls is shaken his very own childhood friend is in front of him alive. Garen frowns and replies " don't call me your brother, you have fallen, you have become one of them...the risen ". " Really now i was expecting some celebration here, where are the fireworks, minstrels nothing at all i guess Demacia has truly fallen ".
" Enough villain come forth you will find honor in death! " Jarvan Replies " hahahah, fine..my lance thirsts for your soul lets have a spar before i put this city to rest and i will make sure you will be remembered BROTHER! " Jarvan has fallen to darkness, he only exists for the sake of destruction the Shadow of Isles have consumed him completely leaving nothing but a physical entity of the once proud soul known as Jarvan The Prince of Demacia.

so please leave a comment and no toxic comments please thank you

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20130507-WA0005.jpg (30.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20130511-WA0001.jpg (39.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20130517-WA0000.jpg (51.8 KB, 27 views)

Fiestaware

04-27-2013

Judging by your inability to use periods I can tell anything you write is going to be complete garbage that makes my eyes bleed.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

04-28-2013

I have always played with the idea in my head that Demacia just uses its whole "paragon of justice" image to get away with great EEEVILLLLLLL!!!

Eyowyn

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalmonOfDoubt View Post
I have always played with the idea in my head that Demacia just uses its whole "paragon of justice" image to get away with great EEEVILLLLLLL!!!

Hehe!

Well, in personal experience, the Jarvan of A Light in the Desert is (hopefully) justifiably evil. It's one of those things where it's bad if you just flip him with no reason but you can play with the whole Demacia-is-really-a-bad-place-NOES thing.

Also, ignore Fiestaware. The rest of us certainly do.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2013

Fiesta, sweetiebabyhoneypuddingpiegumdrops-poo. Didn't we have a nice conversation about to say things to people to Encourage them to get better instead of being a bloody jack.ass? Play nice, darling. I don't want to have to threaten you. I give you a few more chances to... get used to things 'round here. Use 'em wisely.

To get back to the actual topic, Salmon, you are definitely on to something. If any of you have read up on Demacia, they are very... absolute. There are no options beyond black and white. Anything that does not uphold their strict and insane standards are labeled as "evil" and must be destroyed. I'm not kidding.

"When Demacians march forth, ridding Valoran of the evils of selfishness and greed under the pristine banner of justice, we know who we are and what we fight for, unapologetically."

"In our eternal forward march, we must stomp out evil all across Valoran wherever it may grow. Leave no stone unturned: the roots of one ignored weed will inevitably corrupt the whole of the garden.”

Lines from the Measured Tread, their beloved book. They are NOT the moral anti-thesis of Noxus by any means, but everyone thinks Demacians are so cute and pure and beautiful, etc. To be so self-assured to say "anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong, and to disagree is flawed/evil" and proceed to stamp out the opposers? How can anyone find that to be good? But the best part is... they think they are upholding justice and peace. The kicker is that they believe their own words.
"Killing people is wrong, so we're going to kill you." Wait a minute, say what?

TL;DR
I totes buy that Demacians aren't the perfect little angels everyone paints them to be. Evil Jarvan? Let's hear your interpretation.

Fiestaware

04-28-2013

I don't recall having a conversation with you. I typically ignore mouth breathing neckbeards.

Note how I do not resort to passive-aggressive comments, the trade mark of the mid-western female, and others lacking in actual power or authority.

immortal rocker

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Fiesta, sweetiebabyhoneypuddingpiegumdrops-poo. Didn't we have a nice conversation about to say things to people to Encourage them to get better instead of being a bloody jack.ass? Play nice, darling. I don't want to have to threaten you. I give you a few more chances to... get used to things 'round here. Use 'em wisely.

To get back to the actual topic, Salmon, you are definitely on to something. If any of you have read up on Demacia, they are very... absolute. There are no options beyond black and white. Anything that does not uphold their strict and insane standards are labeled as "evil" and must be destroyed. I'm not kidding.

"When Demacians march forth, ridding Valoran of the evils of selfishness and greed under the pristine banner of justice, we know who we are and what we fight for, unapologetically."

"In our eternal forward march, we must stomp out evil all across Valoran wherever it may grow. Leave no stone unturned: the roots of one ignored weed will inevitably corrupt the whole of the garden.

Lines from the Measured Tread, their beloved book. They are NOT the moral anti-thesis of Noxus by any means, but everyone thinks Demacians are so cute and pure and beautiful, etc. To be so self-assured to say "anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong, and to disagree is flawed/evil" and proceed to stamp out the opposers? How can anyone find that to be good? But the best part is... they think they are upholding justice and peace. The kicker is that they believe their own words.
"Killing people is wrong, so we're going to kill you." Wait a minute, say what?

TL;DR
I totes buy that Demacians aren't the perfect little angels everyone paints them to be. Evil Jarvan? Let's hear your interpretation.
by your reply i think you like the idea of an evil jarvan i am still working on the splash art but what i have now is that he has been consumed with darkness all over, all that he sees is just destruction he doesn't remember his home( Demacia) and neither does he fights for Noxus he is just here to reign supreme if you have any idea you i would gladly hear it out and ty very much for the positive feedback i really appreciate it

immortal rocker

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyowyn View Post
Hehe!

Well, in personal experience, the Jarvan of A Light in the Desert is (hopefully) justifiably evil. It's one of those things where it's bad if you just flip him with no reason but you can play with the whole Demacia-is-really-a-bad-place-NOES thing.

Also, ignore Fiestaware. The rest of us certainly do.
thank you ill personally right a something regarding Jarvan IV but i guess i will write it before the splash art

Eyowyn

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiestaware View Post
I don't recall having a conversation with you. I typically ignore mouth breathing neckbeards.

Note how I do not resort to passive-aggressive comments, the trade mark of the mid-western female, and others lacking in actual power or authority.
You are not a nice person and we have noticed. I don't know why you feel the need to comment on things just to be negative, but I do not approve and I will continually make it known that I disagree with you so that any negative effects of your whimpering are negated.

Your criticism seems oddly specific. Might I suggest that your little biting, contemptible snarls come from a lack of any real talent, as I don't imagine you have actual power or authority, unless you think you have gotten it through trying to put down new writers?

Fiestaware

04-28-2013

Darn, now I won't be invited to the LARP party.

The guy writes a paragraph with no punctuation at all, just an endless stream of words, with the expectation of what exactly? I taught him that readers expect writing that is readable, anything less is offensive and deserves to be punished. Maybe now he will pay more attention in English class.I don't know what you're doing, except maybe teaching group think and peer pressure.

Oh, I suppose I forgot to add in "good job kiddo!" at the end, but then again where I'm from 'being nice' is a tactic used by sycophants and scallywags in order to curry favor (which you have proved here is true), and carries with it little actual value.