Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[RP Event] 1.0 - A Champion is Born ~ An Ionian Celebration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

11-12-2010

(should we really be rping the champions, i hope it doesn't count as forcing an action on them)

"Balance in all things Yi." Nwol remarked to him. "I go where I am needed, as always. It is a pleasure to meet you off the field. After that incident, I can understand the growing concern." Two guards dead at this celebration and surprisingly enough general Kalis stopped the the possessed. He turned his attention to Juna.

"I have heard of the capabilities of both your tribes, it would be quite an experience to learn more, but I haven't the time. Perhaps one day you could teach me? In any case, despite the incident, I trust you both are enjoying the celebration. It would be nice to pay further respects to Irelia as well. I'm sure you have seen her already Yi, but neither of us have."

Talz

11-12-2010

(OOC now I don't know if Shurelia is going to be playing the NPC's [I noticed a few people were controlling some of them], but if someone wants to step in as the Empress or Irelia, go right on ahead)

Koragon

11-12-2010

Haelion's eyes fluttered as he heard Pern speak. The voice was very familiar to him, a voice that he had shared his deepest secrets with. He turned quickly when he heard Pern initiate the duel.
Astonishment could easily be seen on his face as he saw Pern bow before Irelia, a look of confidence smacked on his smirking face. Haelion rubbed at his chin as he looked back at Kalis.
"Your tone is non threatening puppeteer.. You should know that I fought in that war. I fought battle's that were otherwise a lost cause, I killed thousands for that ****ed war that almost destroyed Valoran. You should respect the Runewar more Kalis, respect the chaos that ensues from it rather then foolishly use it as a trophy piece like you do..." Haelion stepped closer to Kalis, "It would be wise to remember those who fought in that war, Kalis. You may raise the dead, but the dead will never be forgotten even as the husks that you make them. Respect what we did Kalis." Haelion turned around before he walked back to a distant table.

Haelion sat nearby to Irelia's location as he watched what would unfold next.

Fulgr1m

11-12-2010

(OOC:
5. Disclaimer: When interacting with an interactable storyline character, it may take some time for them to respond! ((We are busy people.))
6. Please do not force actions upon a canon character Example: Shen, Karma, Randuin, Irelia.

>< doh! Shot down... I don't remember that being there at first but there's you answer I think, could be misinterpreting it though.)

AshenWolf

11-12-2010

The pale armored figures words were cold, but did not appear to be hiding any subterfuge and Akira let him side out from under his grip. Dispite they way he presented himself Akria feared that things could possibly get out of hand very quickly.

Sinking himself into his arts Akira expanded the number of invisible arcane mirrors he had present around himself. Keeping them small he scattered them throughout the crowd near the armored figure. If anyone was looking for active magic they would appear as a beacon to them, but their nature was obviously defensive, and Akira worked to conceal himself as the source.

Satisfied once he had scattered roughly twenty mirrors around diffrent individuals, he suppressed their presence and kept the mirrors alive with only the tiniest strain of magic. If something did happen the potential conflict between the pale figure and Irelia that was out of control, such as a miss that could hit someone or something Akria's magic would be there to blunt of not stop and absorb the strike.

It would be a slow drain upon Akria's strength to maintain so many mirrors, but even if the match between Irelia and the armored figure did not occur having such defenses to interrupted something unexpected would always be useful. Hopefully my actions don't instigate anything and act as insurance to those who perceive my mirrors that there are those who seek to defend the peace of this place.

A Bad Idea

11-12-2010

"The art of listening, how profound." Daiba remarked from slightly behind Juna. He wore a smile of earthly warmth, moving with the gentleness of the autumn breeze. Kida followed behind closely, draped in a woven cloak marked with the weavings of traditional tengu artisans. She eyed Yi briefly, nodding in quiet greeting to the Wuju master.

"Certainly, to listen is to accept the hearts of others without fear or doubt. It is unfortunately that we live in a world where so many choose to shut their ears." Daiba continued. "But it is why we are here today. As summoners, and as champions; to make heard the voice of Ionia. And to that end, I am certain that our fair captain is up to the task".

Kida nodded along, following the sage's words. "I have heard much of Irelia regarding the battle at the Placidium. Struck down by Noxian magic, only to rise again and plunge her blades through troves of Noxian soldiers. A warrior of high regard and unparalleled arts" Kida added.

"And yet, she is not without her own anguish" Daiba answered. "Through strife and through suffering, she emerges with the grace of the spring blossoms. As the petals of the mountain lily persevere through the cold of winter, so too must we weather the storm and bloom when the sun of spring greets us. The Shojin monk teaches us much; we must weather through our own fires to find our center. Elegance through perseverance. Strength from suffering. Courage from grief." He struck his staff against the floor once, letting his chimes echo through the fresh Ionian air as if to punctuate his statement.

"Balance in all things." he repeats, allowing the words to enter him as freely as they escape him.

Poruku

11-12-2010

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/61

((( Poruku pronounced Poe-roo-k )))

Quote:
Poruku had been hired by the primary group who was hosting the event. He was dealing with most things alchemical. He had been excited for the event, and even more excited when Irelia had acknowledged the Shojin monk who was suffering in attempt to liberate Ionia.

Only days before the event, and moments after hearing the news of the monk, Poruku had made a campaign (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=337751) of sorts that was involved with the support of the monk who was fighting for the removal of Noxus. He was trying to collect the help of many other summoners to 'set them self ablaze' with his magical, however very harmless fire. Lately, the little pins which would occasionally spark up or spout flames were the most popular in demand for supporting.

Poruku often walked by the monk during the event, to see if he was doing okay; ya know, see if he wanted a glass of water or anything.

Poruku was currently adjusting some of the burnt out lanterns. He had just came back from his work shop after fixing one particular lantern that kept sinking towards the floor and causing people to trip, but now it was going much too high to be of any use to the spectators.

After finding a very tall ladder, Poruku managed to convince the lantern that the atmosphere were he had placed it was clearly better than the thin air it kept heading for.

A bit later Poruku approached the Ionian aligned Reira Kashuld, reporting for the Journal of Justice. Poruku had avidly read the Journal of Justice and had even mailed them a bit and got his voice published in their mailbag section ((( Issue 5 ))).

"Hello Reira, I was wondering if you had heard from your mother Shurelya at all. I believe she recently joined my support for the Ionian liberation which I've been working on." Poruku said to Reira."Have you been thinking at all about using your influence with the media to assist in Ionia's freedom?"

(( Sorry for my lack of being able to stay within one time frame T_T I'm way too used to 3rd person narrative ))

Dracorya

11-12-2010

Yi nodded. " A good suggestion. Irelia would no doubt like to speak with those who sympathize with our troubles." Yi's hands moved up to Juna's shoulders and gently, but firmly started to guide her towards the center table. During his times when he had linked with Juna, he had sensed her shyness and insecurity. But she could not be faulted, her tribe were some of the most isolated amongst Ionia, which was not a surprise considering the magic that flowed through their particular bloodline. He had sensed something else from her too...but she had hidden it very well and he had been unable to decipher what it was.

Juna seemed helpless to resist and allowed herself to be guided along. The wind whispered again and whatever it spoke to her seem to calm her. Her tense muscles relaxed a little bit and her entire demeanor lightened a little.

"I suppose it would be prudent of us to get to know a future champion..."

Skribbles

Recruiter

11-12-2010

L.B. arrived fashionably late and more fashionably intoxicated. The trip from the Institute had its share of rigors, most of them in forms of people who recognized him. He upturned a flask and grumbled as the last drop escaped unconsumed. Drat, through the backup flask already. He went for the backup backup.

"Oh my, are you L.B. Briskes?!"

The words fell like fiery daggers on his ears. Apparently he'd been ripped off for these earplugs. Before turning, he entertained the notion of tying the source of the voice to the back of a hex-carriage and going for a ride through the mountains.

((Who am I talking to? Speak up!))

Dracorya

11-12-2010

((:3 Hiiii Skribbles! Here's my Summoner's profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/41 ))