Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[RP Event] 1.0 - A Champion is Born ~ An Ionian Celebration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasmiria

11-12-2010

One again, Kasmiria found Shen glaring over her shoulder again. He wanted something, but she refused to pay him attention tonight. First day-off in three months and she was not up to hearing the concerns with the Kinkou today.

To take her mind off her observer, she moved deeper into the crowds. She found a group of familiar individuals, and walked over to them. Her movements were graceful before she felt something bump her right arm, but she turned to find nothing there. Her tennae reacted to the thoughts of someone. I guess he didn't want to be found, but hiding like that increase the desires to find. I'll deal with you later. She decided, before approaching from behind the left side of Caeleste.

"Caeleste, long time no write or how have you forgotten?" She looked turned towards Lu Caos and other summoners. "Greetings Lu Chao and fellow summoners. I'm sorry, I know a few formally."

((Sorry if this seem out of place))

K D Bonez

11-12-2010

Again with the interruptions! Kalis's temper was quickly rising at all the people that wish to pester him. Showing no expresison, Kalis quickly calms down and puts on his trademark sneer and says "I'm suprised you didn't know this Bastion. It was the "The Bloody Puppeter", after the Seige of Fort Dreadcall during the end of the Runewars. Some say I single handedly save our forces that fateful day. They're right of course" he added, reveling in past memories of carnage and destruction. "After our Base Leader was assassinated, the men were in a panic and couldn't tie their shoes if asked to. But my title was specifically given to me on how I saved our forces way back when. As you might not know, I happen to dabble in Necromancy a bit, and as you should know, emotions influence magic greatly. So in a time of crisis and urgency, I was able to harness my rage and fury and use powers I shouldn't normally have been capable of. I can today because i've mastered my craft" he boasted. "Anywho, the title "The Bloody Puppeter" was actually what my enemies called me that night. Each time I slayed an enemy, I raise the whoever it was up from death, and used him as my own. I also used any unfortunant Noxian who was killed; I was able to let them seek revenge, a powerful magic in and of itself if I do say" Kalis claimed, for he knew well enough the outcome those who die and wish to seeking revenge. "At that point it was simply a battle of attrition at that point" Kalis concluded, enjoy his fondest tale of the Runewars.

"Now then Bastion, unless you want to tell me title and story, I suggest you leave me with my dear friend Reira . . . Now."

Talz

11-12-2010

Pern sighed out of boredom as he tapped his fingers impatiently against the table, it had already been one and a half hours and only one fight broke out. Also, there had been no demonstration of the new champion's skills.

Perhaps I am getting too used to the Order's festivals. In this amount of time there would have been several duels and a dozen men in the infirmary. All these Ionians seem to do is eat and drink themselves away. It's no wonder they worry about the encroaching Noxian forces. I am curious as to why a Noxian officer aided the soldier. Seems to be an insult to show your enemy pity right before you put them to the blade.

The liege stood up suddenly, gaining a few more stares then usual, as he made his way toward the head of the table. Locking eyes with the new Ionian champion and he confidently strode forward. Reaching his left hand toward his right, Pern unlocked the blade of his katar. click SHINK

Perhaps it's time to give these peasants a show.

AshenWolf

11-12-2010

The sudden appearance of the void portal distracted Akira, and after the brief commotion he found himself once again no longer held in conversation. Drifting through the crowd he was happy that blood had yet to have been spilled. No need for bloodshed here of all places.

The was a motion that caught Akira's eye, and demanded attention. A man stodd rather sharply and moved in the direction of Irelia. While this action was nothing of merit, the man slid his had down and removed the restraint upon his katar, a signal of coming conflict and potential death.

Akria drifted silently over and next the the man and dropped his hand ontop on the pomel to his katar, immediately gaining his attention. "It would be wise of you, friend, to not do something everyone here will regret." Although Akiras tone was soft, even and nonthreatening, his mind raced.

Akira knew well the sigils burned into his skin currently, and at this range if he had to he had many options to both subtly and not so subtly restrain the figure. His mirrors were already in place, if there was an attack of a magically nature Akira would be ready for it.

Nwol

11-12-2010

"Understood. As for myself, I shall attempt to join that up and coming band Pentakill. In my spare time, when I'm not honing my magic, I play a variety of instruments. The kind that i've heard from the enigmatic Mordekaiser and wonderous Sona appeals greatly to me."

Quite a commossion had been created, a void warshiper. He ignored their kind and despised the trouble they created. To act now in a moment of violence, it was outrageous. He noticed she was peeking towards something, Shen and Yi it seems. Ionian champions.

"Something about those two bothering you?" Nwol asked. "No need to be intimidated by their presense. The relationship between summoner and champion is an odd one. Sharing our minds, knowing what the other knows and what we think. Perhaps you would like to join them, in their conversation?"

He wondered where the other two ninjas were, Akali and Kennen. He didn't see them, but he was sure they were there.

"I wonder where some of the others are, Kennen, Akali, I haven't seen them around. You think they'd be here."

Tourist Fjord

11-12-2010

Pauses, listening to Kalis' brief story, nodding in acknowledgement, hand clasped to his mouth in contemplation. In doing so, he catches glimpse of the Katar's whistling sound, emerging from the backdrop... He turns to face the noise, alert and ready at whatever presence that would unfold itself....

Safir

11-12-2010

Safir swallowed the last of the morsel, absentmindedly licking crumbs from his fingertips. He began once more to wander about the courtyard, content for now to keep to himself, picking up whatever scraps of conversation he could. The people here spoke so formally, choosing only the grandest, most self-secure of words. Perhaps it was what one did at these events. Safir briefly imagined how he himself would look like attempting to sound so noble, and surpressed a grin, then shook his head vigorously. Already beginning to daydream-- he needed to find something to do, and fast.

Thankfully, the opportunity presented itself. His head snapped up at the unmistakeable sound of a blade being drawn. It was easy enough to identify the source of this sound, as the armored giant didn't attempt in any way to hide his weapon. In just a few light strides, Safir had crossed the courtyard to stop just a few feet before the being who was easily four times his size. He lifted a hand. "Hi there!" he chirped, then paused self-consciously. "... sir!"

Talz

11-12-2010

Pern looked at the young red-haired mage who placed his hand against the Liege's weapon. After giving him a quick scan with his gold eye. The massive bulk of pale white armor laughed, "Don't misinterpret my actions summoner," the voice was dry but strong. "I only wish to ask the woman for a duel. I have no intention of removing a fellow combatent from the League permanently." Pern shrugged off the man's grip, "Now if you don't mind, I have some business to attend to with the Will of Blades."

Looking to his right and left, Pern noticed his actions were beginning to draw a small crowd. He smirked under his heavy helm, Witness's for the ensuing fight I suppose, hopefully they will know to stay far away. After a few more steps, Pern was within a few feet of Irelia. The Liege respectfully dropped one knee to the Empress Karma, "If your highness approves, I wish to give your people a demonstration of your newly found champion's skills in a ring of honor."

Fulgr1m

11-12-2010

Fulgrim approached the head table where Shen was, his heart pounding at the prospect of first meeting Shen in person. What does a summoner say to a champion they have shared minds with so many times, and yet never truly met?

'I'll just have to wing it...' Fulgrim thought to himself.

'Shen!' he said trying to be heard over the crowd as he approached. Shen turned, but not to the sound of his name, but instead to the commotion across the table where a warrior had just declared a duel against the Will of Blades herself!

(Great job on moving the story along Talz!)

Dracorya

11-12-2010

Juna seem to blush at the thought. "O-oh no, I don't want to bother them at the m-"

A gloved hand descended on her shoulder suddenly, causing the Summoner to jump slightly and to give out a squeak of surprise. The hand belonged to Master Yi, who had silently approached her from behind.

"Ah, my apologies Miss Juna, I did not mean to startle you." The Wuju master's face was as impassive as always, but there was a tone of warm humor to his voice. "I just noticed you hiding over here and thought I would greet you. How fare you and your village? My duties as a champion has given me scant time for myself."

Juna was just a shade away from fully blushing now and she seem at a lost at what to say for the moment. But somehow, she managed to take a deep breath, compose herself, and cleared her throat with a tiny cough. "Our village fares well Master Yi...the elders wish to convey their greetings to you and report that they regret not being able to come."

Yi nodded solemnly. "I have much respect for your people, they say your tribe listens to the spirits of our world."

Juna gave a shaky smile. "And they said that yours listened to the whispers of the cosmos and the inner self." She tilted her head as she felt a breeze gently flutter by. "And anyone can listen to the spirits...all one has to do is know how to listen."

Yi gave a faint smile again and turned his attention to Nwol. "Greetings Summoner Nwol, it is a pleasure to see another friendly face at this gathering." He turned a edged and sharp look to the Noxians who were mingling among the crowds. "Ancestors know that we need it."