Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sad.............

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

04-27-2013

this is just sad and i cant do anything just give up playing

ROKAF JE

04-27-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:

http://youtu.be/AJ4vPCY11eM

DeadFish

04-28-2013

oh thanks for this retarded video .. first of all I play Diana mid not only to win my lane I can win my lane with many other champ but I play her because I can easily roaming and help other lane 2nd thing in teamfight I can nuke the enemy carry and take and zhonya to let my team clean the other this strategy work very well for me especially in this elo.. but some games you cant do anything to help the team when you have 225 cs and your carry have 72cs top lane 90cs and the support buying dmg items and sometime you just lose in champ selection

ROKAF JE

04-28-2013

Its kind of motivational and comedic.

SunKist Sudafed

04-28-2013

I know if u look at my match history and and current place in ladder you will dismiss my opinion, but I didnt always use to lose every ranked game (I tried playing supp for a day and literally tanked myself..) BUT ive found when u get ur desired champ/position.. take TP.. sometimes U just gotta tell ur team to hang in there and make some game saving TPs to thier turrets.. U can literally pull the whole teams attention if ur beating on that inhib turret, or 2nd turret while they are sieging one of urs. Its an extremely strong tactic.

Zurgos Warrior

04-28-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:

Well you have to get better if you want to win more, also be more cooperative with your team to help the ones who are haviing trouble. I've been reported a lot for getting such terrible scores (believe it or not), so what you need is not to give up and keep working.

Thefriendlyorc

04-29-2013

Lol you have a victory. Lightweight.

Misty Sunrise

04-29-2013

having the most kills doesn't win games

Annie Desu

Recruiter

04-29-2013

You didn't use your kills and Fed Advantage to carry the team.

BountyHunterSAx

04-29-2013

@DeadFish:

Ignore these guys. I'm gambling, based on your comments, that you already know all this nonsense about helping the team and that you're already trying to do that.

I think - far more likely - you just had a few really really hard games. Everyone has some unwinnables every now and then. And if the odds of that are just 1/4, then having 3 of those in a row will happen every 64 games - statistically. Throw in a few losses that maybe were avoidable after all and yeah, it's kinda miserable.

I don't blame you for feeling like quitting. Especially since i don't know your league or anything.

But I want to point out one other thing: ALL these games were played on the same day. Psychologically, you were almost certainly on tilt after a first loss. And it just gets harder and harder as the games go on. Take a break, play a different gmae - a nice single player skill game or hell some MMO, whatever is your jam. Then play a game again in a day or so and you'll feel just fine.

If you're really playing Diana for the reasons you're saying you are. And you're already doing all the things you're saying you do to attmept to carry your team, then it'll all pan out soon enough.

-AHMAD