Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magus1324

11-11-2010

In a relatively low elo game ~1200, It was kogmaw(me), vlad, rammus, xin and lux vs akali, poppy, shen, malphite, and mundo.
It was pretty obvious that their whole game plan was to shut me down as I'm the only person that could kill their 3 tanks.
Fast forward to a teamfight 30 minutes into the game. I have my madreds, last whisper, zerker boots, banshees, double pot, cleanse and flash. I'm staying relatively far back, behind the rammus and vlad.

Their malphite ults into my team, and breaks my banshee bubble with his slow, their poppy with dfg and ignite then pops her ghost and charges in on me from the side. The rest of their team engages, with their akali throwing down her shroud and moving towards me. At this point I still have my cleanse and flash.
Should I:

1) Run away since the poppy will kill me in 2 seconds with dfg, q+e, and ignite, or if she doesn't kill me the malphite will slow me again and the akali r+q+e+ignite will KO me in 2 seconds. But if I run away it would result in a 4v5 for a little while, in which their tank+ burst team comp will just rape our team.
2) Stay and dish out as much dmg as I can in the 2 seconds that I have to live.

or

3) Blame it on the Lux for being a fail support.

I have tried 1 and 2 of the choices without any avail; was thinking of trying out choice 3.

tldr: how do you not die in 2 seconds as kogmaw?

Ajaxanon

11-11-2010

you die in 1.5 seconds to tryn

Leirkov

11-12-2010

You can't do anything against Poppy. Build MR.

Akali... harder but you need people to focus her for you.

erkage

11-12-2010

You could flash through a wall and artillery spam :P

ZomgOranges

11-13-2010

bump

Tucked Away

11-13-2010

There is honestly only one thing to do in this situation. Have your whole team blow their cd's on Poppy so she doesn't destroy you, then finish her off and then focus Akali. The tanks should be too much of a problem, and another better choice is going tank'maw and grabbing a warmog along with the banshee.

Mr Testiclez

11-13-2010

Well if went tank'maw then he would probably lose his tank killing power and he probably wouldn't be focused so often.

Tucked Away

11-14-2010

Well, if I go tank'maw I only get a warmog, and if the game hasn't ended by then, I grab an atma's. If he has his madred's like any sensible kog, he would still wreck tanks.