Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm Jealous, I want a forum avatar to! lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jollyroger1721

11-11-2010

So I have recently, as in the last I think... 3 months sounds accurate, become seriously obsessed with League of Legends. This is my favorite pc game of all time. League is **** near one of my all time favorite games. I spend good amounts on RP for skins, new champs etc. One thing that bugs me Riot; when do we get to customize our online identity to? =(

I see all the moderates with awesome Panth avatars, maybe an Annie or Morg here and there. I just kinda wish you guys would implement a thing where we as forum users can also avatar ourselves up a little identity. Any reason we can't? Honest question. Thanks Riot keep it up. Sorry if there is post about this, when I search all I find are trolls under bridges. Trolls is bad. <3

delusia

11-11-2010

I like this idea, a little bit of individuality online. Really like this idea. Would be awesome ya know? Throw your favorite champ as your avatar. Good idea. Thumbs up.

Edit: It would also give you that summoner profile uniqueness outside of league that we have in game.

Mete1110

11-11-2010

Id like to have our most played champs as our avatars.

IWillScoutAhead

11-11-2010

Reds and mods could have a gold square around their avatar to further distinguish them, even. No reason for us all to have big ?'s on our posts. =( +1!

edit: in response to above, they should at least let us pick from our top 3

Spunkify

Adjudicator

11-11-2010

Minion avatar advance!

Kradlord

11-11-2010

Someone give this man some authority NOW!

Ashgan

11-11-2010

while not top priority the ? does irk me a lil. almost anything more would be nice even if it is just a minion icon a ? is just so bland and feels like it should be filled.

Jollyroger1721

11-11-2010

I agree and am totally admitting this is not a huge priority. Being honest there. But I appreciate the support to from those who like the idea. =P As far as most used champion, I mean we should be able to select our favorite. I use Twitch a lot, because sometimes the team requires his oomf. Honestly though, I hate the rat while Malzahar would be who I chose, being my actual favorite champion. Sometimes just cause ya use him a lot, doesn't mean you want to look at him everyday. lol

Machop

11-11-2010

I believe that riot wants the forum to look uniformed and nice.

I like the idea of avatars, but I don't think they would want to.

Lady of the Sun

11-11-2010

looks like there were plans to include a number on the side of the avatar, possibly summoner level or post count