How many people are here?

I am here comenting/lurking 13 33.33%
I am posting Fanfics/planing to do it 26 66.67%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

How many people on FF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perdicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
I post my own work then I prowl the forums for something interesting. I often somehow wind up in threads with rediculously excessive amounts of homosexual lemons.

(I have nothing against homosexuals, I simply do not share the same views)
"The lemon (Citrus limon) is a small evergreen tree native to Asia, and the tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit. The fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, though the pulp and rind (zest) are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which gives lemons a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade."

Since when did Lemons have Sexua.l Orientations?

Frost Archer

05-08-2013

I do not remember that.....

What the hell was I thinking about?

Oh right, well, erotic ff is called a lemon right? So I made a joke about there being a lot of well.... Stories that I, personally, don't enjoy reading. It's just, my taste..... I don't have anything against homosexuals though.

Honestly, you really confused me with that lemon talk! XD
Sorry if I offended anyone .-.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdicus View Post
"The lemon (Citrus limon) is a small evergreen tree native to Asia, and the tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit. The fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, though the pulp and rind (zest) are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which gives lemons a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade."

Since when did Lemons have Sexua.l Orientations?
*laughs*
I have no idea if you're joking around, but that made me giggle for a long while. As mentioned, a lemon, for some reason, has been coined to be erotic scenes in ff. So, Frosty was just trying to explain the nature of it.
However, I'm tickled by the idea of an actual lemon having an orientation XD

Perdicus

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
*laughs*
I have no idea if you're joking around, but that made me giggle for a long while. As mentioned, a lemon, for some reason, has been coined to be erotic scenes in ff. So, Frosty was just trying to explain the nature of it.
However, I'm tickled by the idea of an actual lemon having an orientation XD
Yeah, what Frosty said sounded a little weird, so i just asked him to clarify in a way that was humorous and non-confrontational.

I also just nocticed it says Citrus x Limon, this is latin, THIS IS NOT A POSSIBLE SHIP. DO NOT GET EXCITED

KobuZero

05-09-2013

I've seen this thread for a while now so I decided to post on it finally. I post and lurk.