How many people are here?

I am here comenting/lurking 13 33.33%
I am posting Fanfics/planing to do it 26 66.67%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

How many people on FF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Violle

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Two of the best FFs here are Guiding Light (Riven/Lux) and Wounded (Katarina/Ashe). Well-written, and one of them even got "serious" for a chapter, and everyone just ate it up (puns XD). No one cares about it gender stuff here. Just write it well, and people will read. I promise it'll be fine. Even if it's really unusual, people are willing to give it a shot. I myself am writing a story that got some rather curious looks and comments, and quite a number of people said they read for the sheer "say What now?" mindset. Go ahead and post the first chapter sometime soon, and don't forget to add it to the Fanfiction Index (request in the comments). I'm sure you'll do fine!

Also, if it gets raunchy, it's best to post the first chapter and then links from there on. I enjoy using lots of colorful curse words and such, and the filter takes away from the visual. Also, that one chapter I mentioned would have probably gotten the author banned, and so by linking it and not actually including it in the forums, he gets to stick around for more stories ^_^
The thing I am working on is truly outrageous with some eventual Darius/Ezreal shipping going on. I am doing everything in my power to keep it at least worth saying "I don't understand the pairing, but you've written it well". Needless to say, it's not the fluffiest thing you'll find. All around, it's less romance and more "I have grown fond of you in a weird way that I don't understand". So I guess I'll forget about this nervous paranoia thing and give it a shot. When I've actually written more of it than what I have now, that is.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violle View Post
The thing I am working on is truly outrageous with some eventual Darius/Ezreal shipping going on. I am doing everything in my power to keep it at least worth saying "I don't understand the pairing, but you've written it well". Needless to say, it's not the fluffiest thing you'll find. All around, it's less romance and more "I have grown fond of you in a weird way that I don't understand". So I guess I'll forget about this nervous paranoia thing and give it a shot. When I've actually written more of it than what I have now, that is.
Give it a good title and the "WTF?!" factor will draw people to read what on earth made this idea come to mind, especially with Ezreal constantly saying "Noxians... I hate those guys."
"Is this WHY he hates Noxians? Or does he gets passed it because of Darius? Or Darius is special and the only one that isn't hated?" It raises interesting questions. If you write it well, then I'm game for reading. I like interesting and unique pairings, and seeing a confused and gay Darius tickles me.
I wish you the best of luck!

Violle

04-29-2013

Quote:
Give it a good title and the "WTF?!" factor will draw people to read what on earth made this idea come to mind, especially with Ezreal constantly saying "Noxians... I hate those guys."
"Is this WHY he hates Noxians? Or does he gets passed it because of Darius? Or Darius is special and the only one that isn't hated?" It raises interesting questions. If you write it well, then I'm game for reading. I like interesting and unique pairings, and seeing a confused and gay Darius tickles me.
I wish you the best of luck!
To be fair, though.

Is it really gay when it's Ezreal?

I mean, compared to all the burly guys swinging around huge weapons, he's not the 'manliest' of men by Valoran standards.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violle View Post
To be fair, though.

Is it really gay when it's Ezreal?

I mean, compared to all the burly guys swinging around huge weapons, he's not the 'manliest' of men by Valoran standards.
There's gotta be "that one guy" that guys'll be gay for. Even when they're not gay. They're just too awesome to pass up. So why not? XD

In unrelated news (and i don't want to be a jerk and bump my own thread) but uh..... wtf about Janna. Are they trying to tell me something indirectly? Because if so, I am *not* pleased.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...3_29.html#more
Asked on page 24 of the actual announcement what the deal was. We'll see soon enough, if I'm answered at all.

Violle

04-29-2013

Quote:
There's gotta be "that one guy" that guys'll be gay for. Even when they're not gay. They're just too awesome to pass up. So why not? XD

In unrelated news (and i don't want to be a jerk and bump my own thread) but uh..... wtf about Janna. Are they trying to tell me something indirectly? Because if so, I am *not* pleased.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...3_29.html#more
Ezreal is just that one guy you can pair with other guys and the world keeps spinning on the exact same way it did before.

I am always ready and willing to talk some Janna. Apparently there's something going on with Freljord, I don't know? I'm a tiny bit frustrated because I paid full price for that Janna skin because I'm too lazy to wait for sales. Every skin I buy goes on sale a week later and... Ergh, why do you do this to me, Riot?

Mr Ratz

04-30-2013

Do you guys have no lives? I am sitting in my car while it warms up (northern Canada problems... -12C still) and I read posts from 5 hours ago.. That would be 2am ?! I mean, even gayreal sleeps right?

@violle: a masculine gay pairing is not my cup of tea, but everyone here is pretty open. I definitely encourage you to give it a shot. Make sure the first chapter is clean and make sure to specify that it will be 18+ story and you shall be fine. I am just happy its not ezreal x taric.

@Rayne: I believe Janna to be a filler. It seems that they ran out of freljord champs since Lissandra is not our yet (and brand new so they want to see it at full price). Also, sej and trundle just got re-works, so full price limitations again. I believe that frost queen Janna was chosen as a thematic choice. Another one would have been rammus and his ice skin, but that was on sale not long ago.

Violle

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Do you guys have no lives? I am sitting in my car while it warms up (northern Canada problems... -12C still) and I read posts from 5 hours ago.. That would be 2am ?! I mean, even gayreal sleeps right?

@violle: a masculine gay pairing is not my cup of tea, but everyone here is pretty open. I definitely encourage you to give it a shot. Make sure the first chapter is clean and make sure to specify that it will be 18+ story and you shall be fine. I am just happy its not ezreal x taric.

@Rayne: I believe Janna to be a filler. It seems that they ran out of freljord champs since Lissandra is not our yet (and brand new so they want to see it at full price). Also, sej and trundle just got re-works, so full price limitations again. I believe that frost queen Janna was chosen as a thematic choice. Another one would have been rammus and his ice skin, but that was on sale not long ago.
Let's put it this way.

When I started playing LoL, I had a handful of friends who were all level 20-25.

I got to level 30 before them because all I did for two months straight was play LoL.

So no, I can't claim to have any sort of life.

I promise it's not going to be like... Bad? It's not gonna be like "but senpai weer both gaiz", or something.

AerithRayne

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Janna is the oddball in the sale and doesn't have any Freljord affiliation. The ice themed skin and the need for a support champion was the reasoning behind her.
Janna-baby is safe, Frejlord patch came out today, it's my birthday, I'm drooling brain matter, and finals are done.... I think life's okay right now.

saladeo

04-30-2013

Yay life is good

Mr Ratz

04-30-2013

Happy Birthday! Yay Janna is safe! Now, a tribe I must choose :S