Fortune and the Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

04-28-2013

The forum itself is pretty old (software), i know FF is the best forum ,and we dont even have moderators, how awesome is that?, and i mean it, the fkng beard.

TheHyruleFool

04-30-2013

I'll be adding chapter three within the next 24 hours, so keep your eyes peeled for it. (No, I'm not giving any spoilers, don't ask.)

As I already said RP donations are appreciated.

TheHyruleFool

04-30-2013

Well, chapter three is out sooner than I expected it to be. Feedback and RP donations appreciated. This is my first *** scene as a writer, hope you all like it.

TheHyruleFool

05-07-2013

Hey everyone, sorry about all the delay on chapter 4 (did you think it was over?) I'll try to have it out by friday but I have AP exam next week on wednesday so it may have to wait until after that if I can't memorize presidents a little better.
How does everyone feel about the story so far? Questions, comments, concerns, constructive criticisms?

TheHyruleFool

05-13-2013

Chapter four is up ahead of schedule. I'd really like to know what you guys think of it. Please post reviews/comments/questions/concerns here or on FF.net.

TheHyruleFool

06-02-2013

Hey everyone, so sorry I haven't been able to update lately (end of school/finals) but I will do my best to have somthing up by Saturday, and then try to be a little more frequent over the summer (excepting driving school, scouts, and summer classes.)
As a side note, I really need some feedback other than visitor counts, so if you'd like to post a review or really anything to tell your opinion of the story in this thread or on ff.net it would be greatly appreciated.

TheHyruleFool

06-05-2013

Well, school's-nearly-over hectic has finally passed. New chapter up, hope you all enjoy. Feedback and donations are always appreciated. Skins for the lovely ladies of our story *may* unlock a bonus chapter...

Perdicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2013

Ark angel, Get in here, there's... Plot!!!

(inside joke)

TheHyruleFool

06-06-2013

As of right now, the bonus chapter is written and ready for release. Remember, it is unlocked through these two easy steps:
1. Friend me in-game (TheHyruleFool for those who think I'm forum smurfing)
2. Send a skin for either Miss Fortune or Ahri to me (I don't own any skins for either of them, so its your call on what I get)
Whomever completes these tasks first will have the honor of receiving the bonus chapter exactly twenty-four hours before public release.

Shesocold

06-07-2013

It's nice to see plot added. I'll be interested to see how the previous chapters tie into the developing plot.