allow me to repeat myself because you're nuts and can't find your own threads
Originally Posted by RiotChris
We would like to post a few more details on the Pre-Paid cards for League of Legends on sale in the U.S.
For those that would like to buy Riot Points in store, we are currently selling the cards in two denominations at 7-Eleven and Best Buy. These are great for anyone who wants to pay in cash. They also make a nice gift of Riot Points for a loved one or a struggling new player.
You can pick up either amount of Pre-Paid card at either location:
• $10 card includes 1,300 Riot Points plus an 80 Riot Point Bonus (1,380 Riot Points total)
• $25 card includes 3,250 Riot Points plus a 250 Riot Point Bonus (3,500 Riot Points total)
There are two looks for the card (see attached pictures).
• The $10 card features awesome Nunu art (sold at Best Buy)
• The $25 card has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at Best Buy)
• The $10/$25 card also has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at 7-Eleven). You can choose whether the card carries a $10 or $25 value when you check out.
Instructions are on the back of the cards, but here is how you use them:
1. Start League of Legends
2. Click on the “Store” button near the top
3. Click on the “Codes” tab near the bottom
4. Enter your code from the back of the card (you’ll have to scratch off the silver stuff), your e-mail address and click submit
5. Go unlock something cool with your Riot Points