Best support class?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlockworK

12-08-2009

I enjoy playing characters that really help your team out. Preferably mid to late game. Which characters do you guys consider the best support class?

Saddler

12-08-2009

As my personal take Taric is the best comes with a stun solid heal and his ulti can turn the tide of 5v5 fights buts that's just. My take I am sure everyone else has a diffrent take on this matter.

Wreckedem

12-08-2009

Soraka, Taric, Janna, and Kayle are all great Supports. I see supports as buffers and healers, but disabling and slowing are also useful to support the team.

Laina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I like Soraka the best. Taric wasn't all that fun for me.

I have two different types of builds I like to go with for Soraka.

My Health Build:
I start off with a Saphire Crystal and Astral Blessing. From there I build a Tear. If I still am needing to constantly heal, then I continue with mana and AP focused items. Since Infuse won't be used for feeding mana as much, use it to attack. The AP helps with the healing and the damage.

My Mana Build:
I start off with a Mana Manipulator and Infuse. From there I pair up with a heavy hitting character that needs lots of mana. I shove as much mana down their throat asmuch as possible. That way they can use their skills as much as possible. This only really works with heavy hitting peple because you'll be pure support.

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Zilean, he can bring a team mate back from the dead (if properly prepared for) and can either haste or slow allies and enemies, oh and he has bombs that can be placed on chasers.

The Senate

12-09-2009

Taric is up there. Heals, damage increase aura, armor, little bit of spike damage and a **** good stun.

Hidan

12-09-2009

Im a sucker for Rammus. He's kinda weak early game, but 3 sec taunt is one of the best cc's in the game, since it cant be cleansed out of. Rammus rolling around taunting gives your team tons of kills.

GNOY

12-09-2009

Soraka is best support for laning, hands down.

TURBOx

01-13-2011

wow this topic is old. I'll update you with saying that sona is one of the best in the game as well.

CTHDRL

01-13-2011

Janna is the #1 support hero.

But most people cannot use her to her fullest potential.

IMO a worthy cause to pursue. A good Janna is a MFing Beast.