Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Status: Logging On (Won't Go Through)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moelon

04-26-2013

Says Connection Failure. I was playing the game fine. The game ended. I was on the client when I dc'd. Now I try to log in, but get stuck here: Login Status: Logging On (Won't Go Through). I didn't change anything, and yet this problem is suddenly occurring. I've tried a lot of things to fix it, but none of them worked.

Xyphost

05-31-2013

Have you managed to fix that issue? Because i am going through the same problem and i still donĀ“t know how to fix it :/

SCR3WDR1VER

05-31-2013

I am experiencing the same thing.

YesManDan

05-31-2013

This is also happening to me, I was playing 2-3 hours ago, there was no patch or anything it just stopped working suddenly. My firewall is off, I resynced my clock, made sure my windows was fully updated, restarted my pc, tried running league as administrator, its not my internet because my internet is fine.

SCR3WDR1VER

05-31-2013

I am able to sometimes get through but then I can never load any games or even spectate friends games because it just never loads.

SCR3WDR1VER

05-31-2013

I just got "Unable to download spectator data. The game will no exit" when i tried spectating a friends game

ski107

05-31-2013

Just started happening to me after spectating a friend's match. Got "Unable to download spectator data". Tried to queue up, unknown error. Restarted, can't login - unknown error.

Verizon FIOS, Northeast.

SCR3WDR1VER

05-31-2013

Im Verizon FIOS in pennsylvania, you think it's the IPS's and not Riots servers?

SCR3WDR1VER

05-31-2013

ISP's*

Menin

05-31-2013

My girlfriend is having the login problems and she is sitting right next to me, while I don't. We have FIOS.