@Morello ; About the upcoming Rengar "rework"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tutor Lundist

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdeez59 View Post
I'm with this guy. I feel like rengar is one of the harder champs to play well but one of the most rewarding champions when you win your lane. Destroying out of position squishing is so fun. I realize Zed can do this better and more consistently, but who wants to play the same champ over and over.

I am scared that rengar will become another tanky/bruiser bc his all in assassin build isn't efficient enough
Seriously he better be able to insta-gib stupid carries still.

RadiantWings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Question:

Is anything going to be done about his Bonetooth Necklace to fit into how you want to customize his playstyle, or is it going to remain in it's current Snowball state?

And about his ultimate, Is Rengar going to be barreling at you with an insane 60/80/100% movement speed similar to Quinn's Tag Team? And even then the main thing you guys hated about it was the safe split-pushing function, so how is this going to be handled?

also

Quote:
scouting an area for priority targets.
If you have to scout for them, I highly doubt that they're going to remain in a position where you can capitalize on your info unless Rengar has the aforementioned insane speed boosts.

Grimwohl

05-03-2013

Did you guys do something about the ferocity bugging out if you hit bola and another skill at the ame time? that gets annoying.

Also, did this mean you lowered the ult cooldown, since you could put more power into it? I'd love to be able to use it more often to help other lanes.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

can he not instagib an adc at level 2 with just ad runes and longsword by double jumping (and whatever other skill he put a point into)?

rho is war

05-03-2013

Who is Regnar?

H0lylight

05-03-2013

About the new Rengar rework....don't, I love him the way he is now.

Nagor

05-03-2013

you don't under stand how exited i am right now maybe some people do but a lot of people don't O-O

Tutor Lundist

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
The goal is to be able to choose which path you want to go based on what you rank / choose to use for Ferocity / items built. With these changes where we can achieve a better balance for Rengar we can make his assassin build more viable as it won't create nearly as toxic of an experience.

It will now play for anyone who is within his vision range during the ultimate, including enemies in FOW.
I really do not enjoy that first sentence you used about Assassin Rengar :\.

xRaasu

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
Awesome on your awesome with a side of awesome.
KEEP GIVING ME THE RlGHT ANSWERS! YESSSSSSS <3

Akumou

05-03-2013

can it out come sooner than soon please