@Morello ; About the upcoming Rengar "rework"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezrikk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

I was kinda expecting the rework would nerf him, I didn't think it would be this bad though

tenrel

05-04-2013

what's the point of stealth if everyone knows you are there?

nightmarex98

05-04-2013

so rengar ultimite will be new warwick e, um thanks twitch doesn't ping he is stealthed either mind you.

topgunLT1

05-04-2013

Ok then its kinda like nocturns ulti, cool. Then can u make the ulti duration last a bit longer as rengar passes from brush to brush ???

nightmarex98

05-04-2013

will his bola get better by level too?

ApexlnTheCircle

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X1zz3l View Post
Heyho Morello, now that you're surfing teh interwebz I wanted to ask you something. CertainlyT already tested it out and said something like: "Less toxic for the game - same playstyle"

My questions to you would be:
Did you try the "new" Rengar out already? If so, how'd you like him?
And will he be available on PBE soon or soonTM? I'm DIEING to see change for mah lion ;_;

Would be an honor if I'd get a short response, I bet I'm not the only one careing about Rengey :P

Sincerly, Xizz3l

Not true man I'm a Leo and I love him.

Dextii

05-04-2013

Okay, everyone, stop hating and whining and QQ'ing, mmkay?

We don't know what's confirmed, we don't know what's changing exactly, but i'm sure they can make it work.

"Oh there's a loud sound that Rengar is around, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY COULD DO WITH THAT?

They could give him like 80% MS and a 15 second stealth to make up for it, he'll still be able to catch his prey like normal!

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextii View Post
Okay, everyone, stop hating and whining and QQ'ing, mmkay?

We don't know what's confirmed, we don't know what's changing exactly, but i'm sure they can make it work.

"Oh there's a loud sound that Rengar is around, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY COULD DO WITH THAT?

They could give him like 80% MS and a 15 second stealth to make up for it, he'll still be able to catch his prey like normal!
He would need to get over 100% MS ala Quinn to make up for the Warning AND not being able to leap from invisibility anymore

ExamplePrime

05-04-2013

I made a video on how I think Rengar should be changed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgkZjrNac
Riot pls

Also the reason people don't like his ultimate isn't the sudden leap from nowhere, its the fact he can assassinate you from it whilst being a tanky dps

Endertome

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextii View Post
When Rengar ults, add either

1. A badass quote "Run, weaklings, for you are the prey and I am the hunter
2. A badass roar
3. Some sort of red haze/mist flows through the land (up to the extent of his vision) making the enemy's screen go slightly red, if needed a roar/voice quote could be added like "The hunter needs a hunt
I'm perfectly okay with the enemy just hearing what Rengar says right now when he ults.

"PREY..."