@Morello ; About the upcoming Rengar "rework"

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X1zz3l

04-26-2013

Heyho Morello, now that you're surfing teh interwebz I wanted to ask you something. CertainlyT already tested it out and said something like: "Less toxic for the game - same playstyle"

My questions to you would be:
Did you try the "new" Rengar out already? If so, how'd you like him?
And will he be available on PBE soon or soonTM? I'm DIEING to see change for mah lion ;_;

Would be an honor if I'd get a short response, I bet I'm not the only one careing about Rengey :P

Sincerly, Xizz3l

Hydroctopus

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1zz3l View Post
heyho morello, now that you're surfing teh interwebz i wanted to ask you something. Certainlyt already tested it out and said something like: "less toxic for the game - same playstyle"

my questions to you would be:
Did you try the "new" rengar out already? If so, how'd you like him?
And will he be available on pbe soon or soontm? I'm dieing to see change for mah lion ;_;

would be an honor if i'd get a short response, i bet i'm not the only one careing about rengey

sincerly, xizz3l
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

EDIT: lower case put here for use of caps.

Laxtras

04-26-2013

FOR THE PRIDESTALKER!!!

caps!

RadiantWings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

His Empowered abilities have probably been reworked "Karma style" in that they level up with his ult rather than the corresponding normal abilities to make them easier to balance his lane phase.

If it's less toxicity they're after, his ult probably got reworked again so that he can't use it to escape as often (but maybe it's better for actual combat?)

I'm really hoping they did something to incorporate Bonetooth Necklace as a part of his character rather than as an optional item that's either a must buy or something you never get. Maybe as alternate advancement.

X1zz3l

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantWings View Post
His Empowered abilities have probably been reworked "Karma style" in that they level up with his ult rather than the corresponding normal abilities to make them easier to balance his lane phase.

If it's less toxicity they're after, his ult probably got reworked again so that he can't use it to escape as often (but maybe it's better for actual combat?)

I'm really hoping they did something to incorporate Bonetooth Necklace as a part of his character rather than as an optional item that's either a must buy or something you never get. Maybe as alternate advancement.
I truely hope that this won't happen ._.

Holy Malevolence

04-26-2013

I'm interested to see how they 'remove' the toxicity.

'Cause when you're working with a design as inherently horrible as Rengar's, that **** can't be easy.

Troy242621

04-26-2013

I GENUINLY HOPE they can buff his jungle without overpowering his laning. I created a separate topic on it, but I'm going to omit it from this post to avoid thread hijacking.

Anyhow, it's nice to see another Rengar enthusiast. I am actually hoping to buy a skin soon, but am holding off to see if they release a new one that I simply cannot go without having. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Rengar, and I just hope his jungling will be better than it currently is.

Wero34

04-26-2013

Hope they define his role

X1zz3l

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
I GENUINLY HOPE they can buff his jungle without overpowering his laning. I created a separate topic on it, but I'm going to omit it from this post to avoid thread hijacking.

Anyhow, it's nice to see another Rengar enthusiast. I am actually hoping to buy a skin soon, but am holding off to see if they release a new one that I simply cannot go without having. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Rengar, and I just hope his jungling will be better than it currently is.
True!
I mostly play Rengar top, partly maining him but I REALLY want to jungle him too. There has to be a balance between those two

Troy242621

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wero34 View Post
Hope they define his role
With a kit like Rengar's, Tanky DPS isn't going to make it. Personally, I'd rather they emphasize his hunting nature, and turn his role into a Jungle Assassin.

1234511 ... 43