Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot How do you guys feel about Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiz Khaleafa

04-26-2013

I like him, I don't think he is OP, then again I am a main so my opinion MAY be skewed. So, I am asking from normal people is Zed OP? Any plans on changes or is he fine?

Wiz Khaleafa

04-26-2013

bump

Cutiecat88

04-26-2013

he feels op when he does his job, but he actually contributes nothing to a team if he cant

Wiz Khaleafa

04-26-2013

Quote:
Cutiecat88:
he feels op when he does his job, but he actually contributes nothing to a team if he cant

Bad example but the pros make him look OP, like really bad, then again it's what they're suppose to do xD

AnonTwo

04-26-2013

He's getting a nerf/buff to living shadow i think

instead of reducing 1 cd per target hit, it reduces 2 cd per champ hit

Yugi

Recruiter

04-26-2013

OP

Kyrul

04-26-2013

His skills are very powerful but he's heavily limited by his W CD (early game) and energy (late game). Although powerful he has very little room for error, if you throw a shadow and miss your double Q you just lost out on like half of your burst and you don't have the energy to do it again in the same engagement.

Tulfrir

04-26-2013

He's fine...