Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalAzure

04-26-2013

It doesn't seem worth it anymore. I mean I know there are many trolls and everything, people who don't speak English or what ever. The ranked system is so flawed that it doesn't matter if you do good with your team or even by yourself.

I know "oh boy another rant about ranked" already expecting many trolls but what ever~

I am on a 5 game losing streak as of now and its not just because I played poorly in a game or 2 but because of the things that happen. Disconnects left and right, a guys getting counter jungled, rage quitting and then coming back and saying what ever I'm just going to feed. I don't think its right to let others lose LP and their rankings because of someones **** computer or connection, or if they have a bad attitude and **** your team over because they are a "troll". There should be a way for someone to fill in for your team if someone has been gone for like 10mins of the game. I know ranked is a terrible and hard place, but just because its like that doesn't mean you can't touch it--you can make it better.

http://i.imgur.com/Uq7axLX.jpg

This is the game I just played, we out played the other team for the longest time and it was only a 4v5. Just because we actually did well didn't mean anything because we lacked the 5th player right from the start. I think this is beyond stupid we lost just because we didn't have a 5th.

So anyways now that I have done ranting I would like to propose this: Fix the ranking system.

Many have been victim to d/c's and troll. Make a system where someone can join the game mid game and pick up where someone left off. Some how figure out if someone d/c's a lot and make them not be able to play ranked. Don't punish the rest of the community because of these people.

TL;DR: I'm mad, Ranked blows.

Edit: If anyone was wondering I went from silver 3 to 4 last night got back up to 3 and now I'm back in 4....

ZaganJustice

04-26-2013

If you're on a losing streak, you should take a break and not keep playing ranked games.
That's known as playing "on tilt".
Your anxiety level increases to the point that you start making bad mistakes and don't capitalize on the opponent's mistakes while focusing on those of you and your teammates, resulting in bad/toxic behavior for all involved and a relatively easy win for your opponents.

Dee Papa Bear

04-26-2013

relax, you are bound to hit a losing streak. 5 games isnt even that bad.

InfernalAzure

04-26-2013

People missing the point here, I can accept the fact that I will hit a losing streak. The fact of the matter is, it is dumb for people to lose because of a d/c or a "troll" who feeds intentionally. Reporting can only go so far, they will make new accounts and always be there. There needs to be a way to counter that like a vote to kick or being able to join in late game if someone d/c's to fill the spot.