stop closing threads that make fun of e-sports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Chip

04-26-2013

I'd just like to point out that in my last game Jax was having an asthma attack

I think this is somehow relevant

Nanoha Magica

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
I have no idea why they make these totally ridiculous looking non-threatening pros pose like they're so serious and dangerous. Its ridiculous!! Its a GAME not a sport, by definition it cannot be a sport since moving your fingers a little does not count as athleticism.
Attachment 672258
Attachment 672259
Oh. My. God. My sides.

Skyhawke

04-26-2013

Do people realize that the downvote system automatically closes threads?

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

What Skyhawke said... If threads reach a certain percent of downvotes they get closed automatically without a mod closing it personally.

iainB85

04-26-2013

Naw, I've had/seen plenty of threads get closed with positive upvotes.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

04-26-2013

At first I clicked this thinking "LOL NERDS PLAYING GAMES LOL DOWNVOTE ME VIRGINS"

But then I read it and I chuckled. You know, these guys do look kinda silly when they pose all aggressively and glare at the camera like wrestlers.

StompEmlnTheNuts

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thristle View Post
You mean a true democracy?
In this case no because free speech is denied. Not to say it should be allowed, this is a private enterprise and not a public forum.

MagnusMentula

04-26-2013

Athletics push the bounds of human achievement and promote teamwork, sportsmanship and other positive qualities. Pretty much the exact opposite of what happens in the average game of League. Foul-mouthed manchildren need to feel useful though so they'll defend "e-sports" to the death. One guy even compared it to chess, poker and war...all of my what.

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

What Skyhawke said... If threads reach a certain percent of downvotes they get closed automatically without a mod closing it personally.